SASS Wire Forum

Achievable solutions to the world’s problems

Utah Bob #35998

Other than a direct collision with Halley’s Comet, I got nuthin. 
I think I’ll put some Irish in my coffee.

Take all that Fentanyl contraband and offer it to homeless folks.  Any leftover could be donated to the Russian troops in Ukraine.

It's a start.

1 hour ago, Rip Snorter said:

At least Liz be-gone is a morsel of good news.

You mean "Honest Abe" Chaney. She likened herself to him by saying he lost x number of elections before he became president.  She thinks she has a chance, hah.

2 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Well, that leaves 40 years to come up with a viable solution.

Many of the world's problems can be fixed by installing a flush valve in DC for the House, Senate, and WH. One rotation of the handle and many of the world's issues are history. 

BS

11 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Bob, Bob, Bob:
Think back to a time of tar and feathers.

Pitch forks.

Horsewhips.

Stocks and rotten fruit and vegetables.

If any of the greasy less than honest politicians in either of our countries had to face the people with the power and resolve to use these traditional tools, do you really think we'd have as many problems as we do?

Start by flushing our schools and universities of "progressivism" (read as Communism) and reinstalling a truthful curriculum  that focuses on something other than perceived inequalities and resentment.   

2.  Reinstate the now-discarded Constitution Test as a prerequisite for high school graduation. 

3.  Teach accurate history, rather than the rewritten politically correct version.

4.  Reinstate the draft to give young people a focus on something beyond their personal image, and gradually resurrect our dying patriotism.  Folks need to understand the past human cost of what they enjoy today AND find the courage to stand and fight to maintain it. 

I said World problems. No just the US. Think big.

1 hour ago, Marshal Dan Troop 70448 said:

I always believed in fixing the neighborhood problems, first which we can more readily fix, then work on the ones that are outside of our neighborhood.

I agree. That was our goal with Community Policing for years. It generally works well to a certain extent.

Archived