SASS Wire Forum

Taking a Bite Out of Crime

Sedalia Dave

Good Dog! :)

Why do all criminals look like criminals, dirtbags and scum in their mugshots? Weird. 

I have had one encounter with K-9s that were in pursuit of a bad guy. I was with friends in an alley behind a bar smoking a cigarette. The bar was just too hot inside. A guy goes running past us like his butt was on fire and all of a sudden 2 German Shepherds come running up barking at us and bearing their teeth. Intimidating as all hell. Then the alley lights up with police officer flashlights and commands to remain completely still. One officer said “He’s not here.” A command was given and the dogs took off like a shot with human police in pursuit. One officer stayed behind to ask us questions about the dirtbag, what did he do, did we interact with him, etc. A little while later a call came over the radio that the dogs had him down in someone’s back yard. 
I am positive that if a police officer told me to stop whatever I was doing or they were going to release the dogs that he or she would have my undivided attention and complete compliance. :lol:

"Suspect being held without bail."  Wonder how long that will last?!  If that were NYC, there would probably be people screaming to defund the police and de-fang the police dogs! :angry:  Poor perp. He was so traumatised by the dog, he probably need clean skivvies! :D

Archived