SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield CAS Saturday August 13, 2022. Thank you!

Slow Mo Dern

Brookfield CAS!  Saturday August 13, 2022

Howdy!
     Cheatin’ Charlie won the big Cowboy Action match at the Brookfield Conservation Club on Saturday August 13, 2022.  You know; the match where all the coffee is strong and all the scenarios are good-lookin’!

Charlie took home the First-Place Blue ribbon and also took home a purty brown ribbon to go with it for the trophy room!  Congratulations, Charlie!

Second-Place went to Rowdy Red Tailor and Lenny James came in third.  Congratulations to all our winners and contestants!

Big thanks to everyone for attending.  It was a beautiful day for a good time cowboy match with good friends and good people!

Special thanks to the Brunswick Kid and his wife Laura for handling the lunch chores and the geographical transitions to the Belly Buster Sub Shop!
     Happy Birthday Laura!

Please keep Hagen in your thoughts and prayers; he’s recovering from a surprise medical issue but is now home, doing well, and will hopefully be back with us soon.

Visitors and spectators are always welcome.  Please wear adequate eye protection or shooting glasses and bring adequate hearing protection or ear plugs.

It do get noisy down there in the woods!  

Our next match will be the Thursday Work Shirker on Thursday August 25, 2022.  It’s our Open Class CAS match where beaucoup fun can be had by all without hardly tryin’!  Hahah!   :lol:

I hope to see you there!

Yes, it's always good to see our friends walk in! 

If I don't see someone in a while; I get to wonderin' what happened to them!

Hey! It was good to see you too, Charlie!

It's always a good time when Charlie's at the range.   :D

Congratulations on your Saturday win!

Mo

Archived