SASS Wire Forum

Illegal immigrants getting picky

Rye Miles #13621

These illegal immigrants on their way to NYC wanted the bus driver to stop in Tennessee and they threatened to call the cops! 

https://nypost.com/2022/08/13/migrants-on-texas-to-nyc-bus-threaten-to-call-cops-on-driver/

So, Illegals are all now “asylum seekers”?

I am an “asylum seeker”. I sought asylum in West Virginia from the oppression of California. I refused Stockholm Syndrome and the leftist manipulation (brain washing) and funded my own migration. I cannot even write my move off as a tax deduction as I was once able to do. But, I did it the American Way, with my own money and my own sweat and back aches. I don’t need anything from the government and therefore they cannot manipulate me in any way which also includes how I vote. 

If I were to identify as an illegal immigrant, can I get a free ride to Chattanoga, round trip would be nice? I always liked going there although I haven't been there since the early nineties.

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

So, Illegals are all now “asylum seekers”?

I cannot even write my move off as a tax deduction as I was once able to do. 

You wouldn’t want to anyway. With 87,000 new employees it’s sure to trigger an audit.

I just looked it up and as near as I can find the IRS already has 93,654 employees, so they are almost doubling . Comparing that to the USMC at 172,000 . The IRS when done expanding is going to have more personal than the USMC . Between the border enforcement “or lack of” and the acts of congress it lets you know who the government is targeting . The tax paying US citizens . 

1 minute ago, Buckshot Bob said:

You wouldn’t want to anyway. With 87,000 new employees it’s sure to trigger an audit.

I just looked it up and as near as I can find the IRS already has 93,654 employees, so they are almost doubling . Comparing that to the USMC at 172,000 . The IRS when done expanding is going to have more personal than the USMC . Between the border enforcement “or lack of” and the acts of congress it lets you know who the government is targeting . The tax paying US citizens . 

I wonder how many are retiring and/or leaving. This is a 10 year plan. Some of this will be replacing agents. 

1 minute ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I wonder how many are retiring and/or leaving. This is a 10 year plan. Some of this will be replacing agents. 

I would think being the guberment they would want to sustain the budget they already have at the very least , so they should have had the money to replace retirees before the funding for the new ones was appropriated . I don’t remember IRS getting any budget cuts recently . So until I see something to the contrary I’m thinking this will eventually almost double the size of the irs 

1 minute ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I would think being the guberment they would want to sustain the budget they already have at the very least , so they should have had the money to replace retirees before the funding for the new ones was appropriated . I don’t remember IRS getting any budget cuts recently . So until I see something to the contrary I’m thinking this will eventually almost double the size of the irs 

I'm not not so sure of that, I guess we'll see...............

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bob said:

That’s over 1700 agents per state. 

I believe it’s the new Biden Program of helping misguided dipsh…uh, young people who can’t pay back their college loans. You know, give them jobs dictating how others should be responsible and upstanding…or else! 

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

This isn't going to go over well here, but if the government told some that they would be allowed to get off in Chattanooga , then that is where they should be taken.  

I dunno Joe, I've been told where I can get off plenty of times...still haven't been there.:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

This isn't going to go over well here, but if the government told some that they would be allowed to get off in Chattanooga , then that is where they should be taken.  

Was it the same government?  The article reads like the Texas state government said drop some in Tennessee without getting Tennessee's approval.

12 minutes ago, sassnetguy50 said:

Was it the same government?  The article reads like the Texas state government said drop some in Tennessee without getting Tennessee's approval.

https://newschannel9.com/amp/news/local/buses-with-immigrants-show-up-at-hotel-in-chattanooga-says-desk-clerk-undocumented-migrants-dade-county-lookout-valley-hamilton-county-immigration-debate

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

That’s over 1700 agents per state. 

I believe it’s the new Biden Program of helping misguided dipsh…uh, young people who can’t pay back their college loans. You know, give them jobs dictating how others should be responsible and upstanding…or else! 

So instead of letting us all pay back their student loans he’s going to let us pay their salaries and be audited more often, gee thanks 

54 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

So instead of letting us all pay back their student loans he’s going to let us pay their salaries and be audited more often, gee thanks 

I was kidding. But I wouldn’t be surprised. 

I am mentoring a new Mason at my lodge, and he is a working LEO.
He mentioned there are some 870 thousand LEOs in America.
The IRS alone is increasing this by 10%...
Wow.

Add in the 5 million rounds IRS just bought.
Another wow.

I cannot find any sympathy for any of these yahoos. Call them what you want; I call them illegal aliens as they entered the country illegally. There is a procedure for entering the country and/or seeking asylum. As best I can tell they just wondered in and starting leeching and begging. The only thing we owe them is a swift kick in the ass and if a ticket to anywhere, then it is Mexico. 

PF

Abbott should get a list of all sanctuary cities and distribute accordingly. But thousands at a time like cities along the border get to endure. Then our leaders tell us no one is above the law!:angry: Except the illegal migrants and then we support them and let them vote. They get more benefits being illegal.:angry:

18 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

The key word is "adding" not replacing.

Since retirees are already being replaced and anticipated.  If your key force is 100 workers, and you want to add 100 workers, your total work force would be 200 and you would maintain it by replacing retirees and those that quit or get fired. 

Its simple math.

On 8/14/2022 at 11:44 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'm not not so sure of that, I guess we'll see...............

The letter in the video asks some good questions, and it sure looks like the new agents are all additional not retirees being replaced.

Archived