Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Illegal immigrants getting picky


Recommended Posts

These illegal immigrants on their way to NYC wanted the bus driver to stop in Tennessee and they threatened to call the cops! 

https://nypost.com/2022/08/13/migrants-on-texas-to-nyc-bus-threaten-to-call-cops-on-driver/

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, Illegals are all now “asylum seekers”?

 

I am an “asylum seeker”. I sought asylum in West Virginia from the oppression of California. I refused Stockholm Syndrome and the leftist manipulation (brain washing) and funded my own migration. I cannot even write my move off as a tax deduction as I was once able to do. But, I did it the American Way, with my own money and my own sweat and back aches. I don’t need anything from the government and therefore they cannot manipulate me in any way which also includes how I vote. 
 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I were to identify as an illegal immigrant, can I get a free ride to Chattanoga, round trip would be nice? I always liked going there although I haven't been there since the early nineties.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

So, Illegals are all now “asylum seekers”?

 

 I cannot even write my move off as a tax deduction as I was once able to do. 
 

You wouldn’t want to anyway. With 87,000 new employees it’s sure to trigger an audit.

I just looked it up and as near as I can find the IRS already has 93,654 employees, so they are almost doubling . Comparing that to the USMC at 172,000 . The IRS when done expanding is going to have more personal than the USMC . Between the border enforcement “or lack of” and the acts of congress it lets you know who the government is targeting . The tax paying US citizens . 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Buckshot Bob said:

You wouldn’t want to anyway. With 87,000 new employees it’s sure to trigger an audit.

I just looked it up and as near as I can find the IRS already has 93,654 employees, so they are almost doubling . Comparing that to the USMC at 172,000 . The IRS when done expanding is going to have more personal than the USMC . Between the border enforcement “or lack of” and the acts of congress it lets you know who the government is targeting . The tax paying US citizens . 

I wonder how many are retiring and/or leaving. This is a 10 year plan. Some of this will be replacing agents. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I wonder how many are retiring and/or leaving. This is a 10 year plan. Some of this will be replacing agents. 

I would think being the guberment they would want to sustain the budget they already have at the very least , so they should have had the money to replace retirees before the funding for the new ones was appropriated . I don’t remember IRS getting any budget cuts recently . So until I see something to the contrary I’m thinking this will eventually almost double the size of the irs 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I would think being the guberment they would want to sustain the budget they already have at the very least , so they should have had the money to replace retirees before the funding for the new ones was appropriated . I don’t remember IRS getting any budget cuts recently . So until I see something to the contrary I’m thinking this will eventually almost double the size of the irs 

I'm not not so sure of that, I guess we'll see...............

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bob said:

You wouldn’t want to anyway. With 87,000 new employees it’s sure to trigger an audit.

I just looked it up and as near as I can find the IRS already has 93,654 employees, so they are almost doubling . Comparing that to the USMC at 172,000 . The IRS when done expanding is going to have more personal than the USMC . Between the border enforcement “or lack of” and the acts of congress it lets you know who the government is targeting . The tax paying US citizens . 

That’s over 1700 agents per state. 
 

I believe it’s the new Biden Program of helping misguided dipsh…uh, young people who can’t pay back their college loans. You know, give them jobs dictating how others should be responsible and upstanding…or else! 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

This isn't going to go over well here, but if the government told some that they would be allowed to get off in Chattanooga , then that is where they should be taken.  

 

I dunno Joe, I've been told where I can get off plenty of times...still haven't been there.:ph34r:

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

This isn't going to go over well here, but if the government told some that they would be allowed to get off in Chattanooga , then that is where they should be taken.  

Was it the same government?  The article reads like the Texas state government said drop some in Tennessee without getting Tennessee's approval.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sassnetguy50 said:

Was it the same government?  The article reads like the Texas state government said drop some in Tennessee without getting Tennessee's approval.

 

https://newschannel9.com/amp/news/local/buses-with-immigrants-show-up-at-hotel-in-chattanooga-says-desk-clerk-undocumented-migrants-dade-county-lookout-valley-hamilton-county-immigration-debate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

That’s over 1700 agents per state. 
 

I believe it’s the new Biden Program of helping misguided dipsh…uh, young people who can’t pay back their college loans. You know, give them jobs dictating how others should be responsible and upstanding…or else! 

So instead of letting us all pay back their student loans he’s going to let us pay their salaries and be audited more often, gee thanks 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

So instead of letting us all pay back their student loans he’s going to let us pay their salaries and be audited more often, gee thanks 

I was kidding. But I wouldn’t be surprised. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I was kidding. But I wouldn’t be surprised. 

I was being a bit sarcastic myself. We’ll probably pay for the loans also before we’re done :) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am mentoring a new Mason at my lodge, and he is a working LEO.
He mentioned there are some 870 thousand LEOs in America.
The IRS alone is increasing this by 10%...
Wow.

Add in the 5 million rounds IRS just bought.
Another wow.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I cannot find any sympathy for any of these yahoos. Call them what you want; I call them illegal aliens as they entered the country illegally. There is a procedure for entering the country and/or seeking asylum. As best I can tell they just wondered in and starting leeching and begging. The only thing we owe them is a swift kick in the ass and if a ticket to anywhere, then it is Mexico. 

 

PF

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Abbott should get a list of all sanctuary cities and distribute accordingly. But thousands at a time like cities along the border get to endure. Then our leaders tell us no one is above the law!:angry: Except the illegal migrants and then we support them and let them vote. They get more benefits being illegal.:angry:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I wonder how many are retiring and/or leaving. This is a 10 year plan. Some of this will be replacing agents. 

The key word is "adding" not replacing.

Since retirees are already being replaced and anticipated.  If your key force is 100 workers, and you want to add 100 workers, your total work force would be 200 and you would maintain it by replacing retirees and those that quit or get fired. 

Its simple math.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2022 at 11:44 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'm not not so sure of that, I guess we'll see...............

The letter in the video asks some good questions, and it sure looks like the new agents are all additional not retirees being replaced.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.