SASS Wire Forum

for sale

Driftin Outlaw

having a hard time navigating this site had two 1873-sold    still have 2 1897 12 ga. shotguns and 2 ruger vaqueros(old style) for sale 

shotguns $650.00   2 rugers with leather 34 waist $900.00  shipping included    driftin outlaw- tom kubiak tndkub@gmail.com

phone 805-878-5135        sass 53712

9 hours ago, Driftin Outlaw said:

having a hard time navigating this site had two 1873-sold    still have 2 1897 12 ga. shotguns and 2 ruger vaqueros(old style) for sale 

shotguns $650.00   2 rugers with leather 34 waist $900.00  shipping included    driftin outlaw- tom kubiak tndkub@gmail.com

phone 805-878-5135        sass 53712

I’ll buy the rugers & leather for $900 per the request on the private message I sent you.

Slick

The man has a phone number and email listed. Has anyone tried calling?

Please send Pics and maybe we could do a face to face if I know where you are as I travel the country .

40 minutes ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

I’ll take the Rugers and rig deal. 

I’m currently waiting on pictures via email that he hasn’t sent. I told him I’d buy them but I wanted certain confirmation pictures before I sent funds.

Maybe he’ll contact you back, who knows.

3 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Slick,

I have been in contact. I emailed at 511am and he got back at 802am said the Rugers were available and I agreed to buy them. You posted first, your call. 

Go ahead sir, he never sent pics so I’ll pass.

I saw this ad pop up,,,,1 minute after the ad appeared here, I requested pics of the rugers and 97's via the email address seller provided in  the ad......as of right now I have received zero response from seller.  Just putting it out there for what it's worth.  

Archived