SASS Wire Forum

guns for sale

I posted what i have in BP guns in another forum and thought "geez, i could sell the bp guns i have never shot or dont shoot and put the money into the GTO"

so heres a list of what i'm going to let go. I'll get pics of what i dont have pics of upon request, im at work and only have the pics i can get from my attachments here.

Traditions Philadelphia derringer kit. never started, still in the box. IIRC the screw that holds the hammer on is missing. i paid $200 for it, i'll take SOLD

Pietta 1858 target remington: 44. adjustable sights. this gun has a bunch of scratches in the frame but it shoots well and is extremely accurate.  SOLD

Pietta 1858 "knife gun" I cut this down myself, rounded the grips to a birdshead style and sharpened the loading lever into a knife blade. SOLD

NAA super companion cap and ball .22 "magnum". just the gun, no accessories, like new, never fired, $200 shipped

CVA? .36 cal pepperbox kit gun. its together but never finished, i.e. no bluing, never fitted properly. $200 shipped

euroarms (i think) 51 navy "avenging angel" steel frame. i bought this years ago, don't know why, i dont shoot .36. its a 2" barrel and the grip has been cut into a birds head shape. $200 shipped

cobra derringer "kit": I have 22lr, 22mag, 25acp, and 32acp barrels for it along with the firing pins for the rimfire rounds. you have to swap the pins to fire rim fire rounds and back to fire centerfire. whole kit (gun and all 4 barrels and rimfire firing pins) with the original box $300 $250 plus the ride to your ffl. make sure your ffl will accept from a non ffl...

"frankengun" H&R .38 s&w bobbed hammer and a .32 S&W long barrel and cylinder. i build this "kit" and fitted the 32 barrel and cylinder to it so all you have to do is swap the barrel and cylinder to be able to fire 38S&W, 32S&W long, 32S&W short 32ACP from the same gun. yes i have tested it with 32acp lead bullets with zero issues. pre 1898 ANTIQUE frame so it can be shipped to your door. $500 $450 without the pearl grips in the pic, $600 $550 with the grips. I may have the original grips to go with it, not sure, ill have to look...

cash, paypal F&F, postal money order, zelle, or certified cashiers check.

franken derringer.jpg

agels.jpg

naa.jpg

IMG_20201019_221007.jpg

Archived