SASS Wire Forum

Addicted to leather

Sixgun Seamus

My name is Sixgun Seamus and I am an addict. Michigan Rattler is the sole cause of my addiction and I hold him personally responsible.

(www.michiganrattler.com)

The man is a true artist with leather and he never ceases to amaze me. Between my wife and I, we have holsters, chaps, chinks, botas, cuffs, butt covers and ammo slides. Every time I see him at an event he lures me in with his magic and I gotta figure what I can have him make for me next. At Indiana State Championship, he did it again. I asked him to make a butt cover for my TTN. The only instructions I gave him were that I wanted a shamrock and an Irish harp on it. The picture speaks for itself. He once again outdid himself. 

35633.jpeg

Sure, blame someone else for your problem.

But I do applaud you for taking the first step, admitting you have a problem.

And this leather pusher... Know that you are not alone. How many others has he seduced with his craftsmanship? And I'll bet he also has fair pricing too.

Perhaps you should have a discussion with your family before you get more guns for him to embellish; Just in case they suggest a particular firearm different from what you envision.

I know how bad addictions can be, Yesterday morning I bought a pair of sneakers from a drug dealer.  I don't know what he laced them with but I was tripping all day.  LOL

26 minutes ago, Nickel City Dude said:

I know how bad addictions can be, Yesterday morning I bought a pair of sneakers from a drug dealer.  I don't know what he laced them with but I was tripping all day.  LOL

Tongue in cheek, obviously!

His work truly is fantastic. Someday I'll have him bling me up. We have a couple simple wraps and butt covers but it's time to dive in.

Seamus, you need to detoxify yourself and the very first thing you need to do is  send that leather to me and your problem is solved.:lol::lol:

Seriously though, that is a work of art.  :wub:

Michigan Rattler is somewhere above top shelf!!  His products are always top quality and he goes an extra two miles to see that you’re satisfied! I’m always amazed that he doesn’t charge more!!

Helluva’ guitar player too!!

You guys! I don’t know if I should laugh or cry. I’m sorry (not) but I can’t help myself. I was given a gift and if I don’t share it I’d be insulting the one who gave it to me. I’m blessed to have found the people I’ve always wanted to be like and share my gift with. Long live cowboys!

19 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

My name is Sixgun Seamus and I am an addict. Michigan Rattler is the sole cause of my addiction and I hold him personally responsible.

(www.michiganrattler.com)

The man is a true artist with leather and he never ceases to amaze me. Between my wife and I, we have holsters, chaps, chinks, botas, cuffs, butt covers and ammo slides. Every time I see him at an event he lures me in with his magic and I gotta figure what I can have him make for me next. At Indiana State Championship, he did it again. I asked him to make a butt cover for my TTN. The only instructions I gave him were that I wanted a shamrock and an Irish harp on it. The picture speaks for itself. He once again outdid himself. 

35633.jpeg

Very nice for sure SS.

6 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Michigan Rattler is somewhere above top shelf!!  His products are always top quality and he goes an extra two miles to see that you’re satisfied! I’m always amazed that he doesn’t charge more!!

Helluva’ guitar player too!!

Agree that that is really nice leather tooling......but BW, what you know about guitar pickers.  :D

44 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Very nice for sure SS.

Agree that that is really nice leather tooling......but BW, what you know about guitar pickers.  :D

I do have a passing knowledge.

4 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I do have a passing knowledge.

I can relate to that.:D

Archived