SASS Wire Forum

who said wishes don't come through?

Muggle

I've been trying, for about 15 hours now, to figure out how the picture relates to the title of the post. Assuming that it's supposed to be "wishes come true", not "wishes come through".

But I don't get it.

Maybe he's been running a venison jerky processing operation, and this is his first delivery of raw material in a long while????

Well I was thinking that if it had been the back of a pickup truck, and they were all dead, and they were all grown - yeah that would make my wishes come true.

But live fawns, in a car?

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

I've been trying, for about 15 hours now, to figure out how the picture relates to the title of the post. Assuming that it's supposed to be "wishes come true", not "wishes come through".

But I don't get it.

Possibly because whoever he wished to has followed through.

I am hoping these fawns are being relocated from New Jerey to New England where deer populates still have not rebounded from the effects of over harvesting of wild fish and game for city markets in the 1800s and the 1900s.

Proud citizen of the state of New Jersey where we have black bears in our swimming pools, deer in our yards, and wolf hybrids culling our pet popluations:unsure:

well if ya have ever cuaght a wild fawn , ya is gonna be in for a surprise , them hoofs be sharp 

I have had a lot of fawns , that mom left , under the boat shed , and by the barns , I can get close to em , but they bolf from anyone else 

kinda cool to head for the shop , with the dog , and he just walks by em 

CB 

Is this a personal pic or one off the internet.?

We’re all curious.

It’s all good till you have to do the laundry and fumigate the van. ;)

Archived