SASS Wire Forum

9 years safe from our anthem

Trigger Mike

I don't think the Russians care one way or the other about the vial containing "less than 1 gram of medically prescribed cannabis oil".

Of course she said, "I don't know how it got in there!"   

Yep, she knew the Russian law, she's spent years there making millions in the WNBA off-season.  (By the way, the WNBA is clamping down on their players missing the start of training season so they can play in foreign leagues).

Russia just wanted a high profile hostage that checks off all the boxes on the left's list of favorites.   Just so Joe will be more likely to give in to whatever Russia wants in exchange.  

Griner is an entitled, lesbian, 13%'er, who hates America. 
He/She knowingly smuggled drugs into a hostile iron curtain country under the mistaken belief that he/she is "special" and above their laws. 

Leave him/her in Russia for the next 10 years to rot. 

By the time he/she gets out, her "wife" will be long gone, same as her career, and he/she will be so sexually used that nobody will want anything to do with him/her. 

He/she can kneel on that.

4 hours ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

In her apology she apologized to everyone, friends, wife, team mates but no mention of apologizing for her disrespect to  our country, the flag or anthem. Her supporters complain that America  does not "have her back".

Nor do we WANT her back!

22 hours ago, bgavin said:

Griner is an entitled, lesbian, 13%'er, who hates America. 
He/She knowingly smuggled drugs into a hostile iron curtain country under the mistaken belief that he/she is "special" and above their laws. 

Leave him/her in Russia for the next 10 years to rot. 

By the time he/she gets out, her "wife" will be long gone, same as her career, and he/she will be so sexually used that nobody will want anything to do with him/her. 

He/she can kneel on that.

Trust me when i say Hollywood will not ignore her 10 years from now plus she will get a book deal.

23 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Sorry Cypress, the wire seemed to think you needed to be quoted for some unknown reason.

Can't believe our clown in Chief thinks she's being held for no reason. Her lack of respect for the USA is enough for me want her to enjoy at least some time there in a nice Russian prison.

Just now, Eyesa Horg said:

Sorry Cypress, the wire seemed to think you needed to be quoted for some unknown reason.

Can't believe our clown in Chief thinks she's being held for no reason. Her lack of respect for the USA is enough for me want her to enjoy at least some time there in a nice Russian prison.

I see that I had a lot to say.:D

• 2 weeks later...

How about we offer them a 3 for one trade? If they send her back, we'll send LGB, giggles and the wicked witch of DC. With the caveat that they can't send them back/

6 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

How about we offer them a 3 for one trade? If they send her back, we'll send LGB, giggles and the wicked witch of DC. With the caveat that they can't send them back/

....... what did they do to deserve that ?   :huh:

On 8/18/2022 at 11:21 PM, Clay Mosby said:

:D Not a bad idea at all.

Archived