SASS Wire Forum

9 years safe from our anthem

Trigger Mike

She should have checked the laws in Russia before she went. DUH!!!

Her unpatriotic ass can rot there for all I care. They're welcome to send Kaepernick to join her to keep her company too. :ph34r::FlagAm: 

17 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

She should have checked the laws in Russia before she went. DUH!!!

She knew, just thought she was too special to get caught. How do you  accidentally pack illegal drugs by mistake?

50 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

She knew, just thought she was too special to get caught. How do you  accidentally pack illegal drugs by mistake?

Same way you “accidentally” have a handgun in your carry on. 

They should play her our anthem on endless loop for the 9 years as well. Or maybe theirs.

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Who is Griner 

Good question. There is more to this "person" than we are being told by the MSM. Listening to a recording of "her" in court... no video, just the sound, I did not hear a single female voice. "She" is either not female or so pumped full of testosterone you can't tell the difference. I wonder if "she" somehow ends up in the mens wing of the gulag, cuz the russians actually check?

With all of the publicity these days concerning US citizens being singled out and arrested/prosecuted/locked up in foreign countries, how utterly STUPID can someone possibly be to carry contraband across international borders??

OOOPS!!  I didn’t ask that!!  Another idiot will take it as a challenge!!

There’s a deal in the works , Russia also has a marine of ours. Not sure what he did.

I have also been following this story and i must say it comes to a befitting ending, The B**** must have been on drugs here but all in the name of superstar they don't get checked... A Drug test should be run on all Sport players.

9 long years in a Russian prison will make her appreciate her own.

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

There’s a deal in the works , Russia also has a marine of ours. Not sure what he did.

For starters he got a Bad Conduct Discharge from the Marine Corps. I am hesitant to call him a Marine; at least not one that I would respect. 

Appears to me to be 2 first rate scumbags that joe will trade a high-value Russian for. Same kind of deal obama made for bergdahl: trade enemy high value targets for our scumbags. Makes me sick.

PF

My question is...who packed her suitcase? A drug dealer? Didn't she pack it? Didn't she bother to look into her suitcase, to see what was there, before she got there? Shouldn't she know that it is a different world, beyond the American borders, and that other countries can be much more strict about bringing in, what that country considers, as an illegal drug?

Bulletin: Pack your own baggage, and double check it. If you use drugs, stop using them, before you depart. How do you know another country won't take a blood sample, to see what you have in your system? Avoid a totalitarian country, that is at odds with the U.S.A., and disrespects our leaders (who doesn't?)...and, when you get caught, take your punishment, because you alone are responsible for what you did. She is very much anti-American, but she is begging ole sleepy joe to rescue her. Heck...he hasn't got the juice to rescue himself. 

Nine years, at a labor camp, is a tough sentence, but sometimes, a person reaps what they sow.

My Two Bits.

W.K.

6 hours ago, Ranger Dan said:

Listening to a recording of "her" in court... no video, just the sound, I did not hear a single female voice. "She" is either not female or so pumped full of testosterone you can't tell the difference.

I know a few very feminine, petite ladies with masculine sounding voices.

Looking at this person and hearing her voice, however DOES make me wonder about genetic makeup.

12 hours ago, Phantom Falcon, SASS # 46139 said:

For starters he got a Bad Conduct Discharge from the Marine Corps. I am hesitant to call him a Marine; at least not one that I would respect. 

Appears to me to be 2 first rate scumbags that joe will trade a high-value Russian for. Same kind of deal obama made for bergdahl: trade enemy high value targets for our scumbags. Makes me sick.

PF

Thanks for the info.;)

Her sentence will make the hand wringers, wring their hands and the bed wetters wet their beds.  It'll also stir up all kinds of niche groups that demand and expect special treatment.

Just like it's supposed to.

The Russians are playing mind games with the American Left by making sure to stir up the 'special interest groups' while making sure the world- and the Russian people- see Putin standing up to the West.

A black, lesbian woman professional basketball playing athlete? 

How many more 'special' privilege categories do you need to check off? 

It's amazing that she bothered carrying a passport! 

Of course, she thought that Russian immigration laws didn't apply to her! 

Don't the Russians realize who- and what- she is?

Yep, 6' 9" with size 17 men's shoes and an Adam's apple. Google her topless photos, definitely a male chest. Prison for her/he will be an experience not worth the drug smuggling!

13 hours ago, Phantom Falcon, SASS # 46139 said:

PF

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18416590/paul-whelan-why-is-he-in-russia/

1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Yep, 6' 9" with size 17 men's shoes and an Adam's apple. Google her topless photos, definitely a male chest. Prison for her/he will be an experience not worth the drug smuggling!

Thanks, but no thanks...I'll take your word on it.:o

14 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Thanks, but no thanks...I'll take your word on it.:o

Found it just trying to see who she really is. Apparently there was a controversy years ago because she played ball dressed like the boys, topless. Pix were from Instagram I believe. Looks like any other guy!

So our President thinks he can improve his popularity by trading a serious terrorist to free a basketball player who is a druggie and refuses to honor our country and veterans by standing for the Anthem, and who spends half of her time in Russia playing professional ball.   Never mind the rest of her peculiar resume.  She should be tried and punished by Russia, where she committed crimes that she admitted, and in the country she seems to love.  

Bon Voyage, Britt.  Enjoy your extended vacation. 

Archived