SASS Wire Forum

Walker: Independence

See https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/new-western-series-filming-in-santa-fe/ar-AA10hwed?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=caab1d6369724d4491c3879f4ad0f65b.  A new western series is being filmed around Sante Fe.  It features a female lead.  Good to see a new western TV series being filmed.  I tire of reruns from decades ago.

I tried watching the new "Walker" series, and couldn't make it through more than about 4 episodes. The new guy is a wimp, whose female partner does all the butt kicking. A whole lot of Not Interested. I can't see this being any better. Especially the part where they say "Nothing is as it seems." 

5 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I tried watching the new "Walker" series, and couldn't make it through more than about 4 episodes. The new guy is a wimp, whose female partner does all the butt kicking. A whole lot of Not Interested. I can't see this being any better. Especially the part where they say "Nothing is as it seems." 

I agree as well as the wife when I caught her eyes closed sleeping. She said it was boring. We made it almost to middle of the 3rd.

Was just thinking, we are talking about the Jared Padalecki series right?

Archived