SASS Wire Forum

Sold - *Price Drop* Gosky 20-60x60 HD Spotting Scope

Ended up buying such a nice scope for my long range rifle that I have no need for this guy anymore.

comes with Tripod, Carrying Bag (shoulder strap was chewed on by dog see pic) and Scope Phone Adapter witch is cool for recording/pics of your best groups.

$80 and ill cover the shipping to you

20220801_122250_LI.jpg

20220801_122327.jpg

Just rescinded my offer after showing to my wife.   She showed me the same spotting scope, new on Amazon for a lower price.  Sorry for the confusion.  Should have researched this one.  Not purchasing.

40 minutes ago, Pb Mark said:

Just rescinded my offer after showing to my wife.   She showed me the same spotting scope, new on Amazon for a lower price.  Sorry for the confusion.  Should have researched this one.  Not purchasing.

Just to clarify (and for others who may be interested) this specific spotting scope "Gosky 20-60x60" does not seem to be available from Amazon for less than my asking price. There is one available for 69.99 that is manufactured by SoloMark with the same measurements. There are differences in crystal that may account for this but that being said, I am open to offers on this Gosky that I used thrice. (and my dog used the bag strap once :) )

Gorsky.JPG.781915edba9ea3e6937dcf100b9164ad.JPGSoloMark.thumb.JPG.f38c23c9b74b1e08f1253ace8597695a.JPG 

• Worst Case Scenario changed the title to FS - *Price Drop* Gosky 20-60x60 HD Spotting Scope
  • Worst Case Scenario changed the title to Sold - *Price Drop* Gosky 20-60x60 HD Spotting Scope

Archived