SASS Wire Forum

The Armed Citizen...again!

Trailrider #896

In the People's Republic of Kalifornia, an 80-year-old storekeeper was attacked by two thugs, at least one of whom was armed with an AR-15 type rifle.  Fortunately, the proprietor saw them start in the door.  He grabbed a shotgun, ducked behind a counter, and cut loose. The wouldbe perp ran out of the store to a vehicle, where he, and possibly another perp jumped in and sped away.  As the first one entered the vehicle he was heard (on the video/audio) to shout, "He shot my arm off!" Could not tell if that was true or not. Maybe, he could go to the police or a syster lawyer and sue the old man for damages. :angry:  Hope not! Too bad the old man didn't center the b@$+@rd! The stress of the situation caused the storekeeper to have a heart attack, but he was reported to be in good condition!

The governor, and the D.A.'s won't like this. It is too much positive publicity for the argument FOR an armed citizen. 

Oh, wait...the news media out there probably will mostly ignore this story, so not that many may be aware of this.

The eternal choice of mortal man...to endure oppression...or to resist!!!

Somehow, even today, I still find that perp screaming humorous. :ph34r:

Lead Therapy™ is a permanent and inexpensive cure for thugs and domestic terrorism.
I wish the shotgun had been loaded with #1 buck... then that arm WOULD have been shot clean off, and the thug would have bled out and died right there.

This was an intention firearm crime.
The perp should be convicted beyond all doubt, then given a swift and public execution.

No lawyer tricks, no delays, no excuses about being raped by his priest, gender dysphoria, being systematically oppressed, racially profiled or having 12 personalities. 
If every thug knew with 100% certainty, that as soon as he commits and intentional gun crime that he would be executed... this might deter the smart thug.
The stupid ones and mental cases will only do it once.

I am more than fed up with 13% of the population committing 90% of the gun crimes.

I love how they bawl like calves at roundup when confronted and their victim fights back.  Just like the Antifa thugs participating in a beat-down until their victim gets the upper hand and starts beating the snot out of one or more of them. Then, all of a sudden, it's "Hey!  No need for that!  Let's not get violent!"

Archived