SASS Wire Forum

Black Rifle Coffee

Alpo

Just got back from Sam's. They have Black Rifle coffee. Well, "premade coffee drinks", anyway. Espresso in a can.

IMG_20220802_122950106.thumb.jpg.05da748a5bf259a1de874d4a0a4e68fc.jpg

Seems a little steep to me, but I don't do "coffee drinks", so what do I know?

I was on a gun forum and lots of people were slamming this company for not being pro gun. I still can’t figure out what they did wrong.

A local sporting goods store here carries Black Rifle coffee and I buy it whenever I go there. 

22 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I was on a gun forum and lots of people were slamming this company for not being pro gun. I still can’t figure out what they did wrong.

A local sporting goods store here carries Black Rifle coffee and I buy it whenever I go there. 

Their videos sure aren't anti gun, and funny as well!

3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Kyle Rittenhouse was seen wearing a BRCC tee shirt. Company owner disavowed him and  said some anti gun stuff, also has been donating to anti gun candidates.

10 minutes ago, Calamity Kris said:

I have found another coffee I like even better.  It's veteran owned AND supports firefighters.  I can get behind all of that.

Fire Department Coffee

Yep and why I use Bison Union , Small Wyoming cowboy Town (Sheridan) Vet and a True Cowboy owned ,they donate to Vets , one a Vet ranch to help vets get into Ranching  , Ranching and Rodeo and Its good  .

The problem with BRCC is well CEO is ACTblue donator  he claimed photoshopped and then when proven true  ohh it was a bet (but donated multiple times) . They are non 2a but pro Bro Vet I know someone well that started with them and is now distancing himself  .

image_ffe95e33-ecda-43e2-910b-7d0f5a39471a_large.webp

image_ff66daf6-a6e7-466d-9855-08aec6cdfac2_large.webp

ive been buying BRCC for quite a while now , i like it , but ill also buy others to try or just for change now and then , i heard the many net stories but have seen no evidence what-so-ever so im calling BS 

Rittenhouse was just a spokesman for the company. The company has been sold to another corporation that is anti gun. My LGS felt very fooled and has quite selling the coffee. No sense in supporting someone that is against you 2A rights. I did like the coffee, to bad they sold out. That’s the way of leftist companies. They buy the supporting companies and until the word gets out they make money off of us. It’s getting to where anyone you support you need to keep track of.

4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You should Probably read the interview Evan Hafer gave and heres the BRCC  Media Manager and IT guy  The fact that they are tied into Crenshaw Heavy Who is Klaus Schwab Young Global Leaders for NWO under Schwab should tell you all you need to know 

Really Beyond Black Lives Matter :)

evan.PNG

brcc.PNG

xx3.PNG

xx2.jpeg

I've tried it a lot, but really can't tell much difference between them and folgers.   They are over priced to boot.  

My wife makes folgers strong every other day.  I drink half the pot throughout the first day and then drink what is left cold the next day so it really doesn't matter to me which brand it is.

Kuerig is waterred down coffee and I only drink it is she is having a bad day and hasn't made my coffee yet.

4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

PR. I have done the research thank you much. I’ve read everything you posted. This story is all over the place and causing a lot of confusion. I’ve also read information from reputable sources that go a different direction. I choose to believe that former military would never head down the wrong path. However, I’ve worked with former military on Fort Knox, special forces and infantry that would shock you on their 2nd admendment stance. I pray that BRCC is not in that group, but only time will tell the truth

Sad state of affairs that even coffee has become political.

Tried a sampler first then a few individuals, settled on Beyond Black.  A big percolator on the stove every morning.  Next best I've had is Costco Columbian. Like them both brewed very strong. Haven't found much else worthwhile except grinding my own beans.  That's messy and a bit of a PITA.

13 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

Tried a sampler first then a few individuals, settled on Beyond Black.  A big percolator on the stove every morning.  Next best I've had is Costco Columbian. Like them both brewed very strong. Haven't found much else worthwhile except grinding my own beans.  That's messy and a bit of a PITA.

try one with built in grinder

https://www.amazon.com/Capresso-464-05-CoffeeTeam-Digital-Coffeemaker/dp/B002EVOVPI

Growing up I remember going to the A & P with grandpa, and having their "8 O'clock Coffee ground right there at the checkout counter.

Then take that home and start it brewing.

Great aroma. 

I found some 8 O'clock recently and it brought back memories.

No idea who makes it now.

1 minute ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

Got a couple of coffee makers up in the top or one of the cabinets, last time used was with contractors in.  Old Fashioned, retired, Percolator on a gas stove does the trick for me.  Grand dad had a grinder mounted on a wall over the sink, and a smaller percolator than mine.  I have the grinder, no thing of beauty or I'd mount it. and use it.

I'll stick with our local, in town, roaster - Crucible Coffee Roasters. One co-owner is former Army, and did tours in the sandbox. The other co- owner is a good 'ole Southern boy, raised in a coal diggin' family, just like me. Both great to talk with.  As for their politics and 2A stance, I could give a rat's ass, just so long as the java is top notch..

5 hours ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

You should Probably read the interview Evan Hafer gave and heres the BRCC  Media Manager and IT guy  The fact that they are tied into Crenshaw Heavy Who is Klaus Schwab Young Global Leaders for NWO under Schwab should tell you all you need to know 

Really Beyond Black Lives Matter :)

evan.PNG

brcc.PNG

xx3.PNG

xx2.jpeg

It’s his business and he can do as he pleases with it. 

Their logistics are perfect.  Once we got the schedule right, new coffee arrives just a couple of days before we run out.  Considering the state of shipping these days, pretty amazing.  USPS or UPS = they must know something I don't to make them send with one or the other.

51 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

It’s his business and he can do as he pleases with it. 

Exactly and we are all free to go somewhere else many dont care  and thats cool . Just being in Hawaii for a few years kinda spoiled my on coffee I use the Coffee Gallery For the Peaberry when they have it North shore blend is pretty decent too

51 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

Their logistics are perfect.  Once we got the schedule right, new coffee arrives just a couple of days before we run out.  Considering the state of shipping these days, pretty amazing.  USPS or UPS = they must know something I don't to make them send with one or the other.

Kinda why I like Bison Union they are out of Sheridan Ordered Last night , roasted today and already shipped  will have it tomorrow or Friday 

11 minutes ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

Exactly and we are all free to go somewhere else many dont care  and thats cool . Just being in Hawaii for a few years kinda spoiled my on coffee I use the Coffee Gallery For the Peaberry when they have it North shore blend is pretty decent too

Kinda why I like Bison Union they are out of Sheridan Ordered Last night , roasted today and already shipped  will have it tomorrow or Friday 

Have to look them up when next I go to Sheridan, I may have even seen their shop.

I drink Folgers Classic Roast. It’s been around since the Old West. I did try Black Rifle Coffee. It was okay. I’d rather drink Folgers. 

Archived