SASS Wire Forum

Withdrawn from sale.

Daniel Defense DDM4V7  Texzs / DPS Edition ,  NIB in DD hard case just as it came from DD. as follows:

LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized

·  UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized

·  BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 16" Government Profile,

·  GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement

·  MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished

·  BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key

·  BUFFER: H Buffer

··  HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized

This has ALL the usual V7 mods but the Texas Edition adds over $500 in extras to include, MBUS Pro sights, MagPul sling, Troy ambi mag release, MLOK rail cover sections, Radian Raptor charge handle and 2 quick attach sling swivels. I have 2 of these with consecutive serial numbers, $3150  shipped for the pair Now $3100 shipped , Individually.........$1650 shipped NOW $1550.... Payment by Postal MO or paypal friends and family.This is much less than  the $2100 I paid for each!! I will only split them if I have 2 committed buyers as I hate to split consecutives.  If you don't like the logo you can always remove it.

Sorry no trades, unless you might have USFAs in 45 with 4.75" bbls , running on multiple forums.. Get them while you can !!

edited in I can include 10 NIW 30 rd PMags, latest 3rd Gens all black for $110 with each rifle.

Once rifles sell I have a bunch of 556 I can make you a deal on also.

DD TX OAL.jpg

DD TX Game.jpg

DD TX Pic.jpg

DD actual.jpg

Archived