SASS Wire Forum

ruger marlins for sale

Irish Pat

i see them listed at very good prices. 45 colt for $769, limited edition for $1,059, and 1894-C with Curly Maple stock for $1,249. has any one bought one yet? They are listed under Marlin Gun sales, irish ☘️ Pat

The Ruger rep told me in June they are not close to being available yet.

Only the large frame M336 types have been built and shipped---No M1894's yet.

I think some ne is trying to sell horse sh**.

1 hour ago, Irish-Pat said:

i see them listed at very good prices. 45 colt for $769, limited edition for $1,059, and 1894-C with Curly Maple stock for $1,249. has any one bought one yet? They are listed under Marlin Gun sales, irish ☘️ Pat

Can you give out the website or info?

Much obliged,

Mustang

marlingunsales.com is a scammer site.

stockmarlinarms.com is a scammer site.

The big clue is the use of Zelle and bit coin. It is a violation of the Zelle user agreement to use their services to sell or purchase a firearm and many firearm related items. To do so risks having a business's account locked and funds frozen. No real gun shop would risk that. If a business site offers PayPal, Zelle, Bitcoin, Venmo, or any other cash-app as payment for a firearm, it's a scam.

If you send payment using any cash app, you have no recourse when things go bad.

Any of these apps are fine if you know and trust the receiver. It's a huge risk if you don't.

image.thumb.png.2af53f2481958260b6189c9c40cb1ff7.pngimage.thumb.png.eb610719138ca40ad6d844a57b468d4c.png

22 minutes ago, Cholla said:

marlingunsales.com is a scammer site.

stockmarlinarms.com is a scammer site.

The big clue is the use of Zelle and bit coin. It is a violation of the Zelle user agreement to use their services to sell or purchase a firearm and many firearm related items. To do so risks having a business's account locked and funds frozen. No real gun shop would risk that. If a business site offers PayPal, Zelle, Bitcoin, Venmo, or any other cash-app as payment for a firearm, it's a scam.

If you send payment using any cash app, you have no recourse when things go bad.

Any of these apps are fine if you know and trust the receiver. It's a huge risk if you don't.

image.thumb.png.2af53f2481958260b6189c9c40cb1ff7.pngimage.thumb.png.eb610719138ca40ad6d844a57b468d4c.png

This should be pinned here and on the Classifieds also.

Hahaha!  You non-believers!  Oh yee of little (or no) faith!  I have been in contact with this guy, and he told me the reason he is the only one with guns and why they are so inexpensive is that these are the first prototypes from Ruger and they want to get them in the hands of some shooters to get some feedback.  He is a personal friend of Wally Ruger, and that's how he got the deal.  He is using Zenmo so that he doesn't have to pay credit card fees and can pass on even more savings.  I ordered every rifle he had (he didn't want to sell me all of them but when my payment went through he said he'd send them).  I am going to sell every one on Gunbroker for double the price and I bet they still go fast!  I'm gonna be rich!  And y'all will be shaking your heads, but you snooze, you lose!

:)

"It is a violation of the Zelle user agreement to use their services to sell or purchase a firearm and many firearm related items."

Actually he's not selling.  He's scamming, which apparently is perfectly fine with Zelle.  No firearms or firearm related items changed hands.  Only your money.

As stated it's a scam.  The only pistol calibers they will be by doing for a while is .357 and .44 mag. While the frames have been done for months they don't have the rest.  If they can get quality staff they should be rolling out by Christmas but I wouldn't count on it.

On 8/3/2022 at 11:18 PM, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

I wonder how many people will say it's a scam...before this thread peters out.

:ph34r:

Sounds 'scammish' to me..... :D

Did you notice how 'Scam'. and 'Spam' sound so much alike?

Is 'Scammish'  made with Spam on wheat bread?  :lol:

..........Widder

Archived