SASS Wire Forum

New member Introduction

Brushcreek Brian

Howdy! Names Brushcreek Brian SASS 112605, I just got my badge today. I am very happy, honored and excited to be a member. I live in Western Washington State. I love the history of the Old West. Civil War History also. I enjoy Louis L' Amour books and John Wayne movies. I am a U.S. Army veteran 101st Airborne Division 502nd Infantry 2001 to 2004. I currently work as a Corrections Officer for going on 17 years now. I am a freedom loving patriot Christian Conservative and active NRA member. I hope to meet some great like minded folks on here and maybe see some of you out at the range. Take care and God Bless America.

Welcome to the greatest sport in the world

Hey Brushcreek, welcome to the fun.  Of all the shooting sports I’ve participated in cowboy action competitors are the friendliest group.  Thirteen of us have rented a “country manor” for the NY state championship, Helava Rukus.  Nothing beats shooting with good pards plus nights of steak, scotch and cigars.  

Gringo

Welcome Brushcreek Brian ,

to the best game and folks goin'. Hold on for the addiction! :D

5a2a989e95497_SASSWelcome.JPG.ed5045d9abb98d8837093843c187d2e5.JPG

Welcome, Pard. 

Welcome!

You will find plenty of like minded pards who will pull out all the stops to make you feel at home! Doesn't matter where you are!

Enjoy the ride!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm::FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Welcome to the fun, from the Northern side of the Medicine Line.

You'll meet some great people and make life long friends, willing to stand by you in the storm;

5 hours ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

Take everything with a grain of salt. We are all liars, reprobates, and have fleas. :lol:

...... speak for yourself ! ..........  :o

........ and me too .......  :blush:

By golly now glad you're here!
Trying to think of some good free advice ... but me dear Pappy tried to teach me at a tender age that "You get what you pay for" ... 

Archived