SASS Wire Forum

Hard to read China threatening the USA

Buckshot Bear

As much as I despise the person in question, and the fact that I honestly think the US would be better off without them, I do not wish any physical harm to come to them.

That being said, we can thank our "leaders" with the spinal integrity of an amoeba for making us look so weak that our enemies, and yes, China is an enemy, feel they can threaten and dictate to us at will. It is a very sad and frightening time we are living through right now. All reports I've seen so far say that the person currently residing in the WH was soundly chastised and schooled during their phone call with China a couple days ago.

I heard a fellow who is well regarded as an expert on Asia, believe his last name is Chang, say, when asked if China's threats were "bluster", "No, I seriously do not believe it is bluster on their part."

Biden is in bed with the Chinese. Maybe President Harris will be better.

What?

Don't help Ukraine they said, You don't want to get us in a war with Russia, now China tells us our reps can't travel to wherever they want. We're being treated like a 3rd world country. We're not! I think this is saber rattling and since Joe's in bed with China they feel they can get away with this.

Do they realize we have NUKES and a damn good military?? Just MHO

I dislike Pelosi and I dislike most of the stuff she endorses, supports, etc...........

I think she has an evil inside her that makes her think she is invulnerable.   And I also believe she could care less about 

sacrificing a few soldiers, etc...... to pacify her ego.

What is the importance of going there?   

Why does it have to be 'her'?     She may hold some mystic powers over weak-kneed democrats in the House, but she don't

mean squat to many others around the world.

China strongly believes that Taiwan is still part of their country.   The whole world knows how China feels about Taiwan.

Why poke the rabid dog with a stick unless you are planning to shoot him dead?

..........Widder

Why is she going there?
What purpose could the Speaker of the House have that requires travel outside the US?

By the way, I would ask the same questions of a Republican, Libertarian or Independent. 

I believe Congressmen traveling in regards to foreign policy can be problematic. I believe it’s outside their purview though many have done it. 

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/should-members-congress-conduct-us-foreign-policy-abroad

1 minute ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Why is she going there?
What purpose could the Speaker of the House have that requires travel outside of the US?

Her ego.

Otherwise, good question.

Probably for more "investment opportunities" for her husband. Trip and security paid by the American tax dollar.

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Don't help Ukraine they said, You don't want to get us in a war with Russia, now China tells us our reps can't travel to wherever they want. We're being treated like a 3rd world country. We're not! I think this is saber rattling and since Joe's in bed with China they feel they can get away with this.

I wish that was true. Pretty sure it isn’t.

I served, my father served, his father served…all the way back to the revolutionary war with very few exceptions.

I fervently hope that none of my children will serve in the current ‘woke’ military.

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Do you realize we had a a damn good Military ? Had being the operative word , Equipment is disrepair (if it was even brought bake ) from 20 years of war . ARMY is down 45k in recruiting this year , they just removed 40k for non vax submitters  The Navy told sailors complaining about living with black mold "Suck it up " they stopped all retirements and early outs this year . The Navy had to stop a carrier from leaving because they are losing a average of 1 sailor a day from suicide or simply found unresponsive . 
  Army has a huge moral problem with Generals putting APB's out on whistle blowers that would not let out about there sex assaults . FT Bragg loses 4-9 soldiers a week lately "found unresponsive " National Guard in NY loading up ordnance under complete blackout night ops for weeks dont know why ,how long their one week has turned into dont know when we will be home , where its going . 
  Nukes well Our Government has stated those are for taking our AR's.

Our Military Men and women I support Fully but we are losing the good ones ,because they are tired of BS .
WE have to give them the tools to win and we arent they are going elsewhere in a money wash while soldiers of that country beg for boots . 

Yep, we have NUKES...so do they...probably designed with our stolen technology. Once one flies, a bunch more fly and probably not just between the US and China.

Nobody "wins" a nuclear war.

As Bill Burt implied, the US military (IMO) isn't anywhere near what it was during WWII, Korea or Vietnam. If hostilities between China and the US begins, the US better hope that the field of battle is far away from China. If not, we would likely be overwhelmed...sheerly by numbers alone.

I hope that it never comes to any of that.

1 hour ago, Dantankerous said:

Her ego.

Probably for more "investment opportunities" for her husband. Trip and security paid by the American tax dollar.

Nailed it!:angry:

1 hour ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

Taiwan produces about 90% of advanced computer

Looking for investment opportunities after the chips bill dumps a bunch of taxpayer money into computer chip manufacturing. 

Nailed it too!:angry:

45 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

ep, we have NUKES...so do they...probably designed with our stolen technology. Once one flies, a bunch more fly and probably not just between the US and China.

Nobody "wins" a nuclear war.

As Bill Burt implied, the US military (IMO) isn't anywhere near what it was during WWII, Korea or Vietnam. If hostilities between China and the US begins, the US better hope that the field of battle is far away from China. If not, we would likely be overwhelmed...sheerly by numbers alone.

I hope that it never comes to any of tha

I think everyone underestimates our military, it would be nice if we had a few CURRENT military members chime in.

Based on the news this morning, Taiwan is not on the list.

My question os why is the speaker of the house going to Asia to discuss diplomatic relation. Not her job! State department should be doing this, not congress. Can you say retirement travel junket?

China claims Taiwan and currently runs most of the security forces and police. We have no direct diplomatic relations with Taiwan, so does Diplomatic Immunity carry over?

Just ideas.

24 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I think everyone underestimates our military, it would be nice if we had a few CURRENT military members chime in.

I havent been out that long I still know active duty members they still keep in contact with me , The army is hurting so bad now overweight and non GED recruits being taken in just have a pulse and a jab . Dont like your current command claim you feel uneasy from them due to sexual issues you can get compassionate reassignment to a more liberal base seriously .  
   We have many soldiers flat out using drugs just so they get out , The Airforce CMSAF Bass went after a Airman for asking how she pronounced her last name Bass like guitar or Bass like fish . One base made all airmen attend the pride parade on base to support it 
   The couple sailors I know say 16 years they are done cant accept the woke military , Guard and reserves losing 400 a week 
They have zero respect for current leadership and Government they feel well on the Anniversary of the GEN Donahoe leaving Afghanistan with open seats grandstanding with him being last man out LOL false btw  they feel they will be left to dieon their own 
https://www.opindia.com/2021/07/us-army-general-patrick-donahoe-has-a-meltdown-questioned-by-twitter-user/

IF we go to war Draft wont be a option and well not just males this time ,  Military  is broke , yes they will fight  but not for America for their lives period  

I cant stress enough the current mindset of todays Military 

21 minutes ago, SHOOTIN FOX said:

Based on the news this morning, Taiwan is not on the list.

My question os why is the speaker of the house going to Asia to discuss diplomatic relation. Not her job! State department should be doing this, not congress. Can you say retirement travel junket?

China claims Taiwan and currently runs most of the security forces and police. We have no direct diplomatic relations with Taiwan, so does Diplomatic Immunity carry over?

Just ideas.

Yea the speaker said Japan, South Korea and two others but NOT Taiwan. Is she backing off or was this all a big story to get us talking about a war and divert our attention from this horrible economy? Hmmmmm…... 

I’m not talking about the grunts. I’m talking about senior leadership and any service member who aspires to senior leadership.

Get woke, mouth the platitudes and idiocy required, genuflect to DEI, lower  standards to promote ‘inclusion’ or you have no future in the military.

Look no further than that fool Milley. I would rather sit in the brig than salute him and follow his orders.

The Archduke Ferdinand was the spark that ignited WW1.
Perhaps Pelosi will be that same spark, this time around.

Speak with the military folks who work in this arena, and they will tell you China is the big worry.

The communist party is the one with diarrhea of the mouth. 

They rightly perceive this present administration of weakness, and being indecisive.

Bottom line, from what I can understand, they want their way, and are trying to intimidate with words, and threats.

Had the election of 2020 been honest, we would not be having this discussion right now.

They will push this thing as far as the "president" will allow them to...which, all things considered, will be a long way. 

But...be of good cheer...the Cavalry is coming...IF you do your part, that is.  

I wake up every morning and most of the time, I open the SASS forums to read gun info, funny stuff, and of course, the sad information about

Pards who have recently past away.

As for the 'queen of distress',  I wish the Moderators would ban "her" name from being used on the forums.   It would sure make my

day start out better.

..........Widder

****HEY, LOOK OVER HERE****

Crisis Averted...Biden Fights Back Out Of Control Chinese, Shows Administration Means Business.

This whole thing seems staged.

Keeps the media believing public focused on something other than the freefall of our economy...wag the dog.

On 7/31/2022 at 8:51 AM, Dantankerous said:

Her ego.

It’s allot easier to get physical assets such as cash, gold , precious jewels if you go there . I’m betting that’s why a bunch of them went to the Ukraine recently. If bribes or the money laundering from foreign aid is enough you probably don’t want to trust a courier 

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

****HEY, LOOK OVER HERE****

Crisis Averted...Biden Fights Back Out Of Control Chinese, Shows Administration Means Business.

This whole thing seems staged.

Keeps the media believing public focused on something other than the freefall of our economy...wag the dog.

I’ve often believed that our political system has allot in common with professional wrestling 

very good comparison , the only difference is we know who is supposed to be the good guy in wrestling , but even thats as fake as politics is cause later he gets to be the good guy , at least watchin the girls is better ,,,,sorta

WELL!!  The news says she flew in to Taiwan.

The Chinese didn’t shoot down the plane!!

A whole bunch of newsroom made up crap, if you look real close!!

They gotta’ spew lies about something!!  They’d rather climb a sequoia to tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth!!

On 7/31/2022 at 6:48 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Why is she going there?
What purpose could the Speaker of the House have that requires travel outside the US?

By the way, I would ask the same questions of a Republican, Libertarian or Independent. 

I believe Congressmen traveling in regards to foreign policy can be problematic. I believe it’s outside their purview though many have done it. 

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/should-members-congress-conduct-us-foreign-policy-abroad

Taiwan did not stop importing Russian Vodka ?? 

17 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

If the Chinese shot her ass down they'd be doing BOTH countries a favor.

Oh No.    If that happens, she would become an instant 'Martyr'  and 1/2 the country would want her face chiseled into Mt. Rushmore.

Her worse punishment will happen when she loses control of the House to the Reps.   And that could be sooner than later.

..........Widder

4 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Oh No.    If that happens, she would become an instant 'Martyr'  and 1/2 the country would want her face chiseled into Mt. Rushmore.

Her worse punishment will happen when she loses control of the House to the Reps.   And that could be sooner than later.

..........Widder

Widder ol’ pard!  From your lips to the Good Lord’s ear!!

Archived