SASS Wire Forum

SOLD pending funds- Non Sass- FS- “The Holy Grail” CZ Czechmate Parrot, 9mm

Up for sale is my “other” competition gun. Pistol is pristine and comes with everything offered when purchased new along with several various extra power springs. Below is copied from the website for informational purposes here.

CZ's Parrot is the competitor's best friend as well as the collector's holy grail. With Czechmate producing less than 10 per year, with less than five imported to the United States, the Parrot is one of the most exclusive CZs on the market. 

Not only are they incredibly rare, but they also feature a unique color design mimicking a parrot along with all the features you have come to expect with a Czechmate pistol. A newly redesigned single action hammer, new trigger beautify anodized in red, thin yellow aluminum grips, a purple cocking lever, an exclusive green magazine funnel, three 20 round magazines with red bottoms, and a blue anodized C-More mount with included C-More sight. 

Stand out at your next match or revel in the knowledge that you own one of the finest CZ 75 variants ever produced. Not only will other CZ collectors envy you, but you will also shoot faster and flatter ensuring you place better than you did before.

image.thumb.jpg.ce0a7bf28ee9f218c1085f4f90751350.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.64c9777760dde97637ce40077a3ab040.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.cc46f04fb89849cc6294fe8d286742a7.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.d9bdbfb21cf53f59cdab96f818a1141c.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.c9e5981b8f6b6fe0e16b07c346dc0df2.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.ba138244f81d0b251332800cc9863bfe.jpg

• Slick McClade changed the title to “Lowered” Non Sass- FS- “The Holy Grail” CZ Czechmate Parrot, 9mm

I wish I had the funds.

Folks - even if you can't afford one or have no interest in modern pistol competion - you owe it to yourself to seek out someone who has one and ask to shoot it.

Perhaps the nicest shooting pistol platform that has ever been created.

Now I'm going to have to go look thru the couch and cubbies in the car to see if I can find 3 grand in loose change.

• Slick McClade changed the title to SOLD pending funds- Non Sass- FS- “The Holy Grail” CZ Czechmate Parrot, 9mm

Archived