SASS Wire Forum

Semi-auto vs. Auto

thats my take as well - its all about the touchy feely aspect of the bill , not the heart of the matter or they would be grilling fauchi on the medical problems in society these days , but then why really fix something when you can placate with BS 

I could never be a congressman.

"I will yield to any Democrat that was in the military."

And some jerk stands up and starts making a speech calling me out for putting that requirement on it, about being in the military, because how would that make them better than anyone else if they had been in the military, yada yada yada.

"Shut your damn mouth and sit back down! Obviously you were not in the military, so I was not yielding to you, so shut the hell up!!"

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

"I will yield to any Democrat that was in the military."

My member of the House is the o, so honorable Mr. Mike Thompson , was a member of the 173rd Infantry Brigade, served in Viet Nam, has a Purple Heart and a CIB.  He is virulently anti-gun, heads the Committee to Stop Gun Violence (or whatever it's called), constantly pushes universal background checks and other "common sense" anti-gun laws.  

Just because someone's in the military doesn't mean they're PRO GUN. My friend has a son in the FBI and he was a marine helicopter pilot in the desert wars and he's all for an assault weapon ban and a Universal background check.:angry:

3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Just because someone's in the military doesn't mean they're PRO GUN.

Indeed.
Some of the military are cross dressers working at the Pentagon.

Archived