SASS Wire Forum

Regulator Badge

Waimea

Many thanks to all those who were involved in getting this old Outlaw this pretty new badge I get to wear (proudly).

I ain't really sure what I did to deserve such a huge honor so I guess I'll just keep fumblin' along doing what I do.

It was fitting that Black Gold is where The Badge was presented as that is where my life was changed forever.

Part of the description of a Regulator says "Their services are worth more than SASS or their club could ever pay." SASS and the friendships I have made are priceless to me.

So once again, all I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Waimea

IMG_20220727_200354.jpg

You deserved it and earned it over and over. Glad I could be a part of it and so great that Ms Waimea was there to see it.

Indeed! Well deserved as you always go above and beyond. Congratulations!! :D

Congratulations!  Well deserved honor!

1 hour ago, Tn Tombstone said:

You deserved it and earned it over and over. Glad I could be a part of it and so great that Ms Waimea was there to see it.

I'm guessing you and all the Black Gold crew were a big part of it.

Thanks for keeping it safe for a year while we were in the plague bunker.

Bunny says she was glad to be there and enjoyed the shoot!:lol:

As humble as you are just proves you truly deserve that honor. 

Congratulations my friend. I enjoy shooting with you very much. 

JEL

You definitely deserved this recognition!  I wish we would have been there for the presentation.

Best regards,

Jackalope

1 hour ago, Jackalope said:

You definitely deserved this recognition!  I wish we would have been there for the presentation.

Best regards,

Jackalope

I missed you and Anita, BIG!

Hope someday the world can be semi normal again.

I think that particular Regulator badge is your Kentucky master plumber certification! :lol:

Seriously though....well deserved and I'm proud for ya!

Kajun

3 hours ago, Waimea said:

I missed you and Anita, BIG!

Hope someday the world can be semi normal again.

Sorry to miss your event, but we had an opportunity to visit our grandkids.  Not sure we'll ever be semi-normal after that!  :D

Congratulations my friend! 

I was once told that getting it was easy.  Living up to it is the hard part.  Welcome to the hard part.

2 minutes ago, Zack McGee, SASS #46908 said:

Congratulations Waimea!  It's always nice to see a great SASS Cowboy be rewarded for years of dedication! 

HEY ZACK!!!

Hope you are doing well. We miss you at the range.

Sun

Doing pretty well Sun!  Just getting more vertebra put back together.  Just got my neck fixed.

I shot my last match in October 2017 and not a day goes by I don't think of all my friends (I miss missing targets right in front of me:blink:). I visit the Roughshod Raiders 2-3 times a year.  I need to get back down to LCP though.  I was there at the IDES this year but could only do a couple of hours.  I'll try to make another trip down before year end.  

Zack

16 minutes ago, Zack McGee, SASS #46908 said:

Doing pretty well Sun!  Just getting more vertebra put back together.  Just got my neck fixed.

I shot my last match in October 2017 and not a day goes by I don't think of all my friends (I miss missing targets right in front of me:blink:). I visit the Roughshod Raiders 2-3 times a year.  I need to get back down to LCP though.  I was there at the IDES this year but could only do a couple of hours.  I'll try to make another trip down before year end.  

Zack

Glad to hear that you're getting better. I don't get up to LCP much anymore, just not as much disposable income and had to cut back.

Hopefully, our paths will cross sooner or later. You know, catch up on some "stories of the past". Good stuff.

Sun

2 hours ago, Zack McGee, SASS #46908 said:

Congratulations Waimea!  It's always nice to see a great SASS Cowboy be rewarded for years of dedication! 

Thank you, Zack!

That means a lot to me.

I wouldn't mind getting in on that reunion with some stories of old that Sun mentioned.

Anyway, it is always good to hear from you.

Take care!

Archived