SASS Wire Forum

DELETE - SOLD - Taylors/Uberti 1866 Winchester Transition Rifle

That's a great price for such a rare rifle, only marginally more than a new 1860. I've only actually laid eyes on ONE of these since they were produced.

Wow! 

Thank you pards, for the affirmations.  Now someone must be comin' today with the sensibility and courage !!  I just sweetened it with my offer to pay the shipping.

T. Bone Pickins

28 minutes ago, T-Bone Pickins said:

Thank you cards, for the affirmations.  Now someone must be comin' today with the sensibility and courage !!  I just sweetened it with my offer to pay the shipping.

T. Bone Pickins

I know I'm not supposed to check the teeth of a gift horse... but supposing I didn't want any of the leather with it, would that sweeten the deal even more?

Not appreciably. since sending this from Delaware to Arizona will send shipping cost up with the trend in fuel surcharges.

You may be on the edge of victory.  Don't let the picnic ants carry you away.  Everything will be OK..

• T-Bone Pickins changed the title to SOLD Pending GOLD - Taylors/Uberti 1866 Winchester Transition Rifle

That is just Too Cool for School.

• T-Bone Pickins changed the title to SOLD - Taylors/Uberti 1866 Winchester Transition Rifle
  • T-Bone Pickins changed the title to DELETE - SOLD - Taylors/Uberti 1866 Winchester Transition Rifle

Archived