SASS Wire Forum

JW4

Muggle

John Wick movies are like the Expendables movies.  You know exactly what you are going to see when you go in the theater.  I expect to see John Wick single handedly kill at least 400 bad guys.  (Actually badder guys since John is an assassin.)

Thought maybe you had 4 Jehovahs Witnesses show up at your door.:D

I’ll go see it as soon as it is released!  It’s mindless fun and I like Reeves.

It’ll probably be “dinner and a movie” with one or more of my shooting friends and our ladies.

Yeah, I can see why a bunch of Cowboy Action Shooters wouldn’t want to see fantasy and make believe. 

Get over yourselves. :P

I wonder if you just don't get out of step with the current theatrical idiom at some age.  I bought Firefly and got up to episode three, it is still in the machine with the rest unwatched.  Don't go to movies or use TV, so probably a lot of years out of it.

6 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yeah, I can see why a bunch of Cowboy Action Shooters wouldn’t want to see fantasy and make believe. 

;)  Okay.   I got over myself.  Do I have to go watch it now?  :(

3 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Thought maybe you had 4 Jehovahs Witnesses show up at your door.:D

Nope.

The neighbor is a JW and has warned them off.  Ain't seen one in years.  Had a couple Mormons come by about 10 years ago, though.

36 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

;)  Okay.   I got over myself.  Do I have to go watch it now?  :(

Nope

10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Was into it as firs but got hooked when i visited by brother, fantasy gun fight but i find it appealing the most movies they make these days.

I'll see it eventually but it's not real high on my list. I like Keanu Reeves but it looks kinda the same as the other ones.

Imo movies like these feed the killing craze that seems to be growing. I tried to watch the first one but couldn't get through it. 

52 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

Imo movies like these feed the killing craze that seems to be growing. I tried to watch the first one but couldn't get through it. 

Nah. It's a severe lack of God in their life.

Or the video games

The first one did really well and caught people by surprise. The shooting and action scenes seemed a little over the top, but he was Baba Yega-The Boogieman. The assassin that you sent to kill other assassins so he was supposed to be all that and although he had multiple combatants he addressed them one at a time. Also the IFMDB rated this the #1 movie for firearm accuracy. From round count, to tactics, to press checks and mag changes, to reengaging already down but still possible threat subjects. They did a great job with the choreography of it all and Keanu Reeves was spectacular.

Then, because it made a lot of money, they had to push it.

The second one was to Rambo(ish) taking on entire armies and winning and the third one was even worse. 

Mow the 4th. Yeah, I will watch it just to see what they do, but then again I sat through the Northman then other day just to see how many train cars deep they would crash that train wreck of a movie into the mountain. 

JEL

Just don't have any interest in todays movies and rather use the cost of tickets to put to better use. Seems todays movies make the bad guy one should be rooting for. Few movie have good guys anymore that you can have a youngster model after. 

One thing for sure, they get away with crime(s) and give the General Public a mindset that fully auto weapons are predominant and easy to acquire.

Maybe he's the model for tomorrows children.  My money and time can be put to better use.

I’ll see it. :D
And I’ll go see the new Black Panther movie too. 
I’ll eat popcorn and probably enjoy myself.

I most likely will not go to a theater but when it comes on the idiot box, I be watching to see how he resolves it. I did like the first best. Two less, three even less, especially when they stole from the Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. But, I have to see how it ends.

Archived