SASS Wire Forum

I'm having great difficty woking up.

Dusty Devil Dale

Try not to injure yourself laughing.

This from NewsMax:

"Activists are making no bones about their "woke" motivations in a new push to stop anthropologists from classifying ancient human skeletal remains as male or female due to progressive concerns that scientists have no way of knowing what gender these people may have identified as."

Couldn't you say the same thing about a Stegosaurus skeleton?  Is there really anybody who cares?

Are they "wokein", jokein, or smokin?

“THE RETARDS HAVE ENTERED THE BUILDING! THE RETARDS HAVE ENTERED THE BUILDING!”

I do believe that they, the Woketards, need to be Red Flagged as detrimental to the mental health of those around them. We could take away their voice boxes…just Ike they want to take away our guns.

I am kidding…not really…

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I do believe that they, the Woketards, need to be Red Flagged as detrimental to the mental health of those around them. We could take away their voice boxes…just Ike they want to take away our guns.

I am kidding…not really…

Their voice boxes can stay.  Just take away their ever-present media attention. 

19 minutes ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Their voice boxes can stay.  Just take away their ever-present media attention. 

NAW.

I don't think they have anything intelligent to say and they are too dang noisy with their blather.

If you made them just stand there and keep their mouths shut, their heads would explode!!

Except for cleaning up the mess, this might be really fun!!!

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I am kidding…not really…

Better yet to help them fight global warming they should just stop breathing , and eating plants that create oxygen . That way it also helps around Halloween when we can use locally sourced natural skeletons .

Archived