SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: New Mernickle High Performance Complete Package Holster Rig Gunfighter Brown (Price reduced)

Lever Rat

UPDATE: SOLD! Ty fellas!
I've got a complete double strong side gunbelt+holsters+shotshell belt combo for sale! It's the "High Performance" package from Mernickle. Completely unused, in gunfighter brown!
It was made for a hip measurement of 36 but has adjustments for slightly larger/smaller, includes everything you see: the gunbelt, shotshell belt, two revolver holsters (4.25in barrel Vaquero/Cattleman), staging strip for 38/357, ammo caddy, and badge holder.

I paid $600 total for the package. UPDATE: asking $425 for it shipped to your door! (But feel free to shoot me an offer!)

If interested, please send me a message with contact info and I can answer any questions or send any pics you'd like!

Update: I've added photos! As you can see, it has never been used! I just put the holsters on the belt and put my badge on it when I got it all! I just don't have the time to go compete for a long while and would hate to see a brand new setup collect dust when I could use the funds elsewhere!

Thanks for checking it out fellas!

-LR

20220721_172625.jpg

20220721_172703.jpg

PM SENT

21 hours ago, Moe T Vator said:

2 questions 

Can the holsters be locked into place?

can a 5 1/2 fit? 

The holsters can be locked into place via a pair of flush-fitting tensioning screw on the backside that can be adjusted to your preference!
However, I'm not sure whether or not a 5 1/2 can fit. I've never had the chance to try one. I bet Mernickle, or perhaps someone with experience with holster fitment would know though.

12 hours ago, Twelve Bore said:

Belt measurement to the center hole?

It's roughly 34.8 inches from the buckle to the center hole

• Lever Rat changed the title to WTS: New Mernickle High Performance Complete Package Holster Rig Gunfighter Brown (Price reduced)
On 7/26/2022 at 11:34 PM, Moe T Vator said:

2 questions 

Can the holsters be locked into place?

can a 5 1/2 fit? 

I have this type of rig.  As mentioned before it can be lock in place by screws at the back of the holster.  A 5 1/2 will fit but the muzzle will slightly be sticking out, when holstered.   Assuming it is made for a 4 1/2 in. Colt clone barrel or a Ruger 4 5/8 in. barrel.

• Lever Rat changed the title to SOLD: New Mernickle High Performance Complete Package Holster Rig Gunfighter Brown (Price reduced)

Archived