SASS Wire Forum

OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP/ BATTLE AT THE CROSSROADS!! Sept. 29th. - Oct. 1st.

Silver Creek Jack

Hey all you cowboy and cowgirls! This shoot is fast approaching and I can’t recommend a better place to burn up those precious primers than with the Lincoln County Cowboys at their state shoot! Scott Wayne and the boys do an excellent job of putting up stages that are fast, close, and well thought out, no “P” traps here but stages with lots of movement and well thought out scenarios that will challenge but not tie you in knots! The stages are all covered so protection from the rain or sun is assured, There will be excellent Moly buckles for 1st. place category as well as 1st. place Oklahoma State winners and an outstanding banquet held in the local High school auditorium. So get those entry’s in now and come enjoy a great shoot with great folks, you won’t be disappointed!! Hope to see you there!   Silver Creek Jack

• Silver Creek Jack changed the title to OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP/ BATTLE AT THE CROSSROADS!! Sept. 29th. - Oct. 1st.

Hello All,

Silver Creek Jack is right. Scott Wayne and his crew know how to host a great match. I can guarantee the stages will be fast and you will enjoy the match. The miserable heat we have been dealing should be long gone by the end of September. Hope to see all of you at Cushing, OK.

Flat Top Okie 

If you want a look at some of the great stages Scott Wayne and crew have at the Lincoln County Cowboys range have a look at this playlist of videos recorded there.  This range hosts some great shooters of all ages and categories. It will be an excellent warm-up for Land Run and a great time for everyone.

6 hours ago, Anvil Al #59168 said:

Trying to figure out a way to make it.

me too

On 8/19/2022 at 7:41 AM, Snake Oil George said:

Non stop will be here so come on billy 

The snoozer.:D

Heard Cowboy Shooters Supply is no longer in business? Is this correct guys.?

Where is the best place for Aussies coming over to buy shotshells now?

1 hour ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Heard Cowboy Shooters Supply is no longer in business? Is this correct guys.?

Where is the best place for Aussies coming over to buy shotshells now?

Jack,

I don't think CSS is out of business but have not been able to get their usual pallet or 2 of shotgun shells in year or so (along with many other items).  I find the 128FL(LN-LR) shells they had for so many years hard to find anywhere around here.  J & M have also been in Alaska for couple of months.  I believe they are home this week and I should see them next week at Shootin In The Shade (Hot Springs).  Be good to see them again. 

OK thanks Billy, could you give us an update once you've spoken to them and if they're going to get some SS, I can let these guys know.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

OK thanks Billy, could you give us an update once you've spoken to them and if they're going to get some SS, I can let these guys know.

Thank you.

Will do.

On 8/26/2022 at 1:54 AM, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Will do.

Hi Billy, got an email back from Brisco, yes they won't be at Land Run can't get any supplies.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the upcoming Premier shooting clubs.  Local champs, State, Regional, National and World Champions shoot there.

Is there any shooter list available yet?

Archived