SASS Wire Forum

Illinois State Shoot

Turkey Legs #48384

Well what can I say - the Illinois State Shoot is in the books. Great match from start to finish...stage design, vendors, food venders, Banquet and so much more were enjoyed by all the shooters. There are so many volunteers and man hours that went into this match to make it a success that I find it difficult to remember them all. So a huge shout out to all involved you did yourself proud...take a much needed break.  Cant wait to see what the future holds.

TL

3 hours ago, Turkey Legs #48384 said:

Well what can I say - the Illinois State Shoot is in the books. Great match from start to finish...stage design, vendors, food venders, Banquet and so much more were enjoyed by all the shooters. There are so many volunteers and man hours that went into this match to make it a success that I find it difficult to remember them all. So a huge shout out to all involved you did yourself proud...take a much needed break.  Cant wait to see what the future holds.

TL

Congratulations on what looks like TOP DUELIST style shooter!

I also agree with Turkey Legs . What a great first time on putting on a State Shoot and Thanks to all the club member who worked so hard on it . Special K and Myself can't wait to see what you have in store for us next year

Congratulations to Turkey Legs on her Illinois Champion Win

I Strongly Agree with everything said Above. Match was a Total Blast enjoyed from start to Finish.  and the all shotgun Stage was Really Different but Very Enjoyable "Well Done"  !!   

Also want to Thank everyone on Posse 2  (most of them Illiowa Regulators ) a Great Posse really adds to the Fun of the Shoot.  

We have already added it to next List of Shoots !!!!!!

Congratulations to Billy the Avenger and Turkey Legs !!

This was the first state shoot for me and what a blast it was! thanks to Illowa Regulators for putting all the work!  and Posse 10 was awesome! Congrats Turkey Legs on State Champion Overall Lady! Congrats to all great shooters on our Posse on all the buckles and prices - all well deserved!

Archived