SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Vaquero Availability

Celt

I think if they put some more vaquerros, Blackhawks and Redhawks on the shelf. There are people who want them..ESPECIALLY is they make the vaquerro in 44-40 again. But im silly and want the old models vaquerro back too, son what the hell do I know.

4 hours ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Has it really been that long ago?

BTW Increasing by only 5 times means you deserve a few more new guns for being so fiscally responsible over the years. Just wait a little, locally prices on stuff are dropping quite a bit (used not new) and the deals should be coming soon.

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Yep! Over 11 years. I bought my first set of NMV, used for $800, Uberti 1873 4th Gen C&I for $1,400 and Stoeger for $400. I still have the 4th Gen 1873. It’s been a fun 11+ years.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

In today's market that's not a bad price.  Now I'm wondering if I could get those at a local Cabelas or Bass Pro Shop.

I was looking for a pair of pistols right when the plandemic was starting and that’s pretty much the price I saw most places . So with inflation that is probably not bad . Just saw on the news the average American family is paying a extra $717.00 a month . By next month we could all belong to the Vaquero of the month club if our government didn’t like printing money . But instead we get the invisible tax 

its almost like they used the covid as an excuse to put us on the crash course we are on into financial ruin , and as recent remarks by the potus indicate they are denying they are doing it , but they are , and they cant let go of the covid either , 

soon buying a new vaquero may actually be a minor consideration , food on the table has to be getting thinner in the poor folks homes these days , 

On 8/16/2022 at 12:45 PM, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Local Cabelas has them in .357 and .45.

IMG_2420.thumb.jpg.4ec18cc5595a05eb9e14e7dde92b4f26.jpg

The 357 is gone.

Keep an eye out for 2 with 5.5" barrels in stainless. 

Hells Comin 

Archived