SASS Wire Forum

WTB at Guns of August

I'm looking for a Uberti 1866 chambered in 45 Colt.  Magazine tube holds a minimum of 10 rounds.  Short stroke and action tuned installed and performed by a well know Gunsmith.  If'n you have one and can meet me at 2022 Guns of August please post here or PM the particulars.  

Thank you.

I will be at Guns of August and have to offer:

A. Uberti  Sporting Rifle “Yellowboy’  W31967  1866   45 Long Colt   Lever Action   Brass & Blue

Cody-Matic     CAT: 0229 W66 Rifle imported by Taylor Co. Inc.  (RIF 201A)  “Yellowboy” SPECIFICATIONS:  Type - Lever action repeater, Caliber - .45 Long Colt, Magazine capacity - 13+1, Barrel - 24.25" Octagon, Sight - adjustable buckhorn rear, Finish – Brass Receiver and Buttplate; color case hardened finger lever and hammer; polished blue barrel, magazine, loading gate, trigger, and all screws, Stock - European walnut buttstock and fore-end with gloss finish, Overall length - 43 1/4" (24.25" barrel), Length of pull - 13 1/8" (to center of buttplate), approximate weight - 8.2 pounds (Sporting Rifle), Number of Grooves:  6  Twist:  Right.  Slicked-up by Don Jones AKA:  Cody Conagher, Berkeley Springs, WV.  Fabricated a Short Stroke Lever Action and replaced the Front Sight.  (RIF 201A)                                                                                                                                                                                                                $1000

On 7/17/2022 at 7:56 PM, Frontier Lone Rider said:

I will be at Guns of August and have to offer:

I'm interested in looking it over when I get there. 

Archived