SASS Wire Forum

I want to play a game....

Sack of birdseed, a trowel and Miracle Grow fertilizer, then ask the clerk how long it'll take the birds to grow to maturity once you plant the birdseed.

A loaf of bread, milk, cereal, some various snacks and then pull out a bag of pennies and start counting them out. 

BONUS: You will also really aggravate the customers in line behind you! 

14 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

A loaf of bread, milk, cereal, some various snacks and then pull out a bag of pennies and start counting them out. 

BONUS: You will also really aggravate the customers in line behind you! 

I do unload my coin stashes in self service stations.

7 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I do unload my coin stashes in self service stations.

I roll 'em up and take them to the bank.

By a box of shotgun shells, a box of contractor trash bags and a bag of lime, (the white powder).

Once had a trustee prisoner at our Law Enforcement Office who was nicknamed "Shopper".  He explained that he could shoplift anything he wanted by putting it into a large trash can.  He would then go to the checkout lane with the youngest girl at the register.   While behind the persons in line ahead of him, he begins telling the girl that she is the prettiest thing he's ever seen and wants to date her.  Continuing this ritual to put her on edge, she becomes so embarrassed that she won't dare look in the trash can, as she only wants to get him out of her line as soon as she can.  

Saw a lot of things when i worked at Target during college.  First to come to mind was a woman that came right up to me.  She was a scary looking lady, looked like she could hold her own in a bar fight.  She said one simple sentence in a low growl that ran shivers up and down my spine.... "Where is the Midol?".  

Wanna make a cashier uncomfortable?  How about A bag of little green army men, a flashlight and a tube of KY Jelly.  Just stand there and smile at the cashier with a look of excited expectancy.  

More on the macabre side... :o

Snip-it_1657805836261.jpg.29c09f9f07801688e95f1094f45ecc42.jpg

Snip-it_1657806244038.jpg.6a660c14c0860f2c9d84c43bbbd8f02e.jpg

Snip-it_1657805935282.jpg.d11c1a9033e43479e1862df929026f5f.jpg

6 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I don’t hold onto them that long —— I did once ))), jump dump ‘em into the auto counters and wait.

I have a machine at home that you crank and it drops the coins into plastic tubes. Makes it easy to roll up the coins. It was about $30.00 

if its our local walmart - that would be bacon , ham and dog food but i like the jumpers battery and duct tape idea - plastic sheet and shovel with lye at the second trip , 

Archived