SASS Wire Forum

Classic Cowboy/Cowgirl Shootists of 2022 - Winners Announcement

Dutch Coroner

The Magnificent Seven are proud to announce that the winners of the 2022 Classic Cowboy and Classic Cowgirl Shootists are:

Whiskey Hayes and Ruby Red Rider!

Congratulations!!

We want to thank everyone that submitted a nomination this year, we really appreciate your support.  

Thank you,

The Magnificent 7

Pony Soldier, Major Art Tillery, Hot Tamale, GW Ryder, Dutch Coroner, Serenity and Augustus Goodnight

Congrats to both of these classics. Looking forward to the award banquet.

Jax T

Congratulations to these two fine examples of "Classic"... You do is all proud!   It is a great honor to have both of you join the ranks of Classic Shootist of the year, and I look forward to meeting you both!

Stay tuned for more information on the Classic Cowboy/Cowgirl Shootist award dinner as well.  

See all you classics on the range!

M.A.T.

Just now, Sixgun Seamus said:

Congrats to both. Whiskey is well deserving of this honor. Have had the pleasure of knowing him for about 5 years and is the ramrod for Tennessee State. (Maybe someday he'll even learn to pronounce my name correctly):D

Congratulations y'all! Wear those buckles with pride! :D

Thank you all! As a Classic Cowgirl, it is an honor to be recognized as this year’s Shootist. A special thanks to Texas Ghost who encouraged me to shoot as a CCG. 
R3

Congrats to both, I am especially happy to see my friend Whiskey Hayes recognized for all the work he does for cowboy action shooting.  Well deserved for sure.  

Congrats to both! Looking forward to meeting you both this fall!

Archived