SASS Wire Forum

WTB Cimarron 1897 Chokes.

29 minutes ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

If there Tru choke I have hundreds that I've removed from Baikal shotguns and will sell them cheap.

Johnny Meadows

Someone said Baikal work and some don't. It's a thin wall choke.

If you can measure the outside diameter and the overall length. I can tell if they will work.

I doubt that they are tru choke thin wall. I would guess that they are tru chokes.

J.M.

johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

927-300-6684

3 minutes ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

If you can measure the outside diameter and the overall length. I can tell if they will work.

I doubt that they are tru choke thin wall. I would guess that they are tru chokes.

J.M.

927-300-6684

I'll measure when I get home. Cimarron said it's the same for their SxS. They said use Colonial thin wall chokes. 

I have cylinder bore, improved cylinder, modified, improved modified and full. $10 each plus $10 shipping. Not sure what you x 44 is. True choke are .795 x 1.6   The chokes I have are Tru Chokes.

Thank you,

Johnny Meadows

30 minutes ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

I have cylinder bore, improved cylinder, modified, improved modified and full. $10 each plus $10 shipping. Not sure what you x 44 is. True choke are .795 x 1.6   The chokes I have are Tru Chokes.

Thank you,

Johnny Meadows

That was what I had on my choke information card from colonial chokes. True Choke is what they call them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived