SASS Wire Forum

XXXL Male Saloonatics…

Pat Riot

To you XXXL wearing men…or XXL men that wear jackets and have always wanted a duster to put on over it. 

I have a Wah Maker XXXL duster that I will not be using and rather than give it to Goodwill or deal with selling it on the Classifieds I will give it to the first person that posts here that desires it THAT IS A FREQUENT POSTER HERE IN THE SALOON! I will accept a frequent poster’s request if they want it for a loved one or friend. 

This last statement is non-negotiable and I will determine who is a “frequent” poster.
Not trying to be mean, but years ago I did this and gave a $350 pair of stove pipe boots and some clothing away to a guy that said he was new to SASS and needed duds to get going only to find my stuff being sold in the Classifieds the day after he received it. 

This duster is over 20 years old. It was originally 4XL. I shrunk the hell out of it as it was way too big for me. Now it’s about 3XL and would be comfortable on a XXL guy with a light jacket on. Happy to say it is still too big for me and I wear XXL shirts. 

I wore it twice for about one hour each time. It’s too big for me. 

The coat is free. Gratis. I will even pay shipping. 
Just post here that you want it.

CD2539C5-DE22-480E-8064-15C99F8D761F.thumb.jpeg.4906f4b69de757e1f0433a3633aab8d5.jpeg

313D544A-9919-47E2-8C62-BDCB4D9166AC.thumb.jpeg.602e2be068233b40ab5226aed60de4ae.jpeg

Just post here if you want it. No PMs please…that’ll come later for shipping info. 

@Pat Riot, SASS #13748,

Great offer, but won't fit. :(

Thanks though. :P

happy-skinny-boy-illustration-vector-white-background-207055312.thumb.jpg.aef0b03adc25ee7382da2f65ac35887f.jpg

Love your requirements Pat. I have had the same happen with things I thought I was a nice guy to donate. Not on the wire though.

Just now, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

If I can get another M to go in with me we could share it. :P

Quit Bragging! :P :lol:

All right then. 
If I qualify I will take it and to pay it forward I will offer the same type deal to the next poster. I have four XL cowboy shirts I will box up and ship to whoever wants them. (They seem to have shrunk, or maybe I expanded:))

Gateway Kid

This duster would fit me perfectly.  I had a pair of the heavy waxed Australian dusters (with insulated liners) that I sold last years for pennies on the dollar just to get rid of them.  They were way too hot for me, even during the winter.

42 minutes ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

All right then. 
If I qualify I will take it and to pay it forward I will offer the same type deal to the next poster. I have four XL cowboy shirts I will box up and ship to whoever wants them. (They seem to have shrunk, or maybe I expanded:))

Gateway Kid

It is yours. :)

Send me a PM with your mailing address. I will send it USPS. 

14 minutes ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

This duster would fit me perfectly.  I had a pair of the heavy waxed Australian dusters (with insulated liners) that I sold last years for pennies on the dollar just to get rid of them.  They were way too hot for me, even during the winter.

Sorry TN. Gateway beat you to it. 

I read that title as 20, and wondered what the hell someone was thinking of writing it like that.

XXXL - Three 10s before 50 - 20.

19 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I read that title as 20, and wondered what the hell someone was thinking of writing it like that.

XXXL - Three 10s before 50 - 20.

:lol: You are over thinking it :lol:

XX times over…:rolleyes:

I'd hold onto it if I was you. Hold it until your last day in California. Then donate it as a $10,000 homeless shelter for tax purposes. You might have to supply a couple of sticks (support bracing) but probably claimable by CA law. Then again...hmm...doesn't a 4X qualify as a tank tarp?

59 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

DANG!!!!!

.... late to the party .... again ..... and it's already tomorrow here .......   :(

AND it mighta fitted me too .....    :(:(

:wub:

Sorry my friend. If Gateway bails out, TN Mongo is next. You would be #3. 

I'm at the point where an XXL coat would probably be my best bet for comfort, but the XXXL would have been far too much. I'm scratching my chin about those XL shirts, I just don't have anything to pay forward at the moment and I'm at the point where some XLs fit me fine and some are a touch snug... At any rate, I like the sentiment of the thread, so I'll try to keep it at the top with a tip of my hat to @Pat Riot, SASS #13748 and @Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life

2 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

DANG!!!!!

.... late to the party .... again ..... and it's already tomorrow here .......   :(

AND it mighta fitted me too .....    :(:(

:wub:

Postage increased again today.  Would be interesting to see the shipping cost of that box.

12 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

I would fret and fuss...saying us XXXL gals need slickers too.:wub:

BUT...

I have just signed up for 6mth plan with WW...so I am striving and praying I will only need my L slicker by December!!!

Seeing these shots from June mad me cry:huh:

I refuse to be this gal!!!

Screenshot_20220711-194641_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220711-194720_Facebook.jpg

1 hour ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:
2 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Seeing these shots from June mad me cry:huh:

I refuse to be this gal!!!

Yeah, I can understand why. You’re shooting really slow in those videos, but you look great doing it. :)

On 7/11/2022 at 11:16 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Quit Bragging! :P :lol:

We should probably not meet then Pat. LMBO 

5 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

THAT is funny!!!

SLIM!!!:P

I have gained 20 pounds since you met me Sue. 160 now!

Archived