SASS Wire Forum

Free Used Gun Cart located in North West Indiana - GONE

I've got a gun cart that I used to use that I'm offering up free of charge to anyone who can use it.

Located in Northwest Indiana (South Bend IN) and willing to do a Face to Face exchange, or I'll ship it on your dime.  

Dimensions are:

Weight - 33 lbs

Height - 49"

Width - 17 3/4"

Depth - 17"

image.jpeg.a20ba3c4019c9de9297aff3c2150d3c2.jpegimage.jpeg.8625af41fc3c4b375a22661e846081f0.jpegimage.jpeg.b53c08fdf552ed1435891acf37bfc263.jpeg

13 hours ago, Sebastian Blud said:

I never got an answer 

Hmmm, I thought I had responded via PM, and my 'sent' files shows it left here.  Must not have gotten to you.

If this is something you want, I'm asking you to do the legwork on how much it's gonna cost to ship (it is free, after all).  You've got dimensions and weight.  I can deliver it to a UPS hub in Elkhart, Indiana if that will help with your decision. 

5 hours ago, Jonathan Slim Chance said:

Hmmm, I thought I had responded via PM, and my 'sent' files shows it left here.  Must not have gotten to you.

If this is something you want, I'm asking you to do the legwork on how much it's gonna cost to ship (it is free, after all).  You've got dimensions and weight.  I can deliver it to a UPS hub in Elkhart, Indiana if that will help with your decision. 

For some reason their site is giving me a price for 200 dollars ground shipping. Which doesn't seem right. But that's what happens with off sight shipping quotes. I'll go ahead and pass unfortunately.

• Jonathan Slim Chance changed the title to Free Used Gun Cart located in North West Indiana - GONE

Archived