SASS Wire Forum

The Old Man

Buckshot Bear

The Old Man

This new show was mentioned but I couldn't find the thread. This is one helluva' ride!!!!!

Don't miss watching this show.....its really, really good !!!! The lead played by Jeff Bridges is seriously bad ass.

6 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I think that it's only about 7 or 8 episodes of an hour apiece. That no more than Lonesome Dove.

I got Lonesome Dove when they put the whole thing on one DVD. Couldn't get into it as a series.  I can watch the first one OR two episodes of a series, but after that they just bore me silly.  

I watched it last night for the first time, based upon what I'd read, and what I'd seen here, and because I like Bridges.

I was going watch one episode, but I watched the second. Was going to go to bed, but couldn't put off the third. After that, I forced myself to hit the sack.

It's good in itself, but somehow has a special appeal to old guys. Though I hope for a quieter retirement myself....

3 hours ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

I got Lonesome Dove when they put the whole thing on one DVD. Couldn't get into it as a series.  I can watch the first one OR two episodes of a series, but after that they just bore me silly.  

After they show the last one, you will probably be able to watch them on demand on hulu. 

Just finished the first 2 episodes. Good so far. 

Thanks for the tip,  I hadn't heard of it before. 

JEL

Archived