SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Springfield 1911 TRP EXCELLENT

Springfield Armory took the 1911 and dialed up a modern, professional-grade weapon that has been the gold standard in production 1911s for over a decade. These tactically proven pistols are designed to work under the worst conditions you might encounter. The result is a pistol ready for any tactical application you might conceivably face.
It would also make for a great wild bunch pistol. The magwell is held in place and easily removable with a torx screw. Among many standout features, the gun is equipped with Novak-style sights with a widened rear notch and checkered front and back strap. It has fired less than 100 rounds; however, the gun runs flawlessly. Excellent crisp trigger! Ships to your FFL with two 7-round mags. 

The TRP is legendary 
It is inspired by the Custom Professional Model HRT 1911 developed by Springfield Armory for the FBI. Built for extreme reliability and suited for defense and combat applications, all TRP models start with a superior fit forged frame and slide. From that robust foundation, each model is duly equipped and finished in exacting detail.

Priced below preowned market value at 

$1250 shipped

D24D6571-B211-4F66-AD58-9CA49F7AD395.jpeg

AE4A179C-0EEC-4988-8298-F3E1E7B259D7.jpeg

8A6B02F1-0CF9-4465-A36F-35302BC10161.jpeg

5DA477D9-A66B-41BF-8E36-2203ADC133EB.jpeg

28E04020-EEA2-43D3-95DA-4DC272504368.jpeg

4 hours ago, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

Do you have the original ambi thumb safety?? Also what are the dates on the nite sights? my thanks

Hello Dutch, 

Thank you for your inquiry. 
Your guess is as good as mine on the NS dates. 
The gun was purchased out of the Cabelas gun library as-is. If you have any additional questions feel free to send me a PM. 

18 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Colts good to deal with. I bought a double from him a few years ago. Everything was as good or better than described.

Thank you so much my friend. Hope you’re doing well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived