SASS Wire Forum

What kind of sick society have we become?

An Oregon mom is challenging a state law requiring schools to provide free tampons in all bathrooms, including men's. The requirement will reportedly cost schools $5.6 million.

The Oregon legislature passed the Menstrual Dignity Act in August 2021, which required schools to ramp up the supply of tampons for students in stages. Schools were first required to provide free tampons in any two bathrooms of their choosing by the end of the 2021-2022 school year, but they will be required to provide the products in all bathrooms regardless of gender by 2023, according to Oregon Live.

Lord save us all. :wacko:

Need em in the boys room now for all the tranny's we're teaching them to be. Sometimes I'm glad I'm old. :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Marshal Dan Troop 70448 said:

It happens because we as parents and voters, fail in both. We only need to look in a mirror to see why and who allows these things happen.

Exactly the same reason we have the anti-civil rights laws we have in California, people moan and gnash their teeth, and don't vote.

Eh... dont see a big problem.  They been available in the bathrooms at workplace for while now...  Boys might use them for nose bleeds :)

They shouls also provide condoms, IMHO... in both bathrooms.  especially in the states where abortions are prohibited now... 

26 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Exactly the same reason we have the anti-civil rights laws we have in California, people moan and gnash their teeth, and don't vote.

Or they continue to vote for the same douchebag types over and over and over. 
I used to think it’s Stockholm Stupidity…I mean, Syndrome. 

According to my daughter who called today for her birth certificate and showed up with over a dozen face piercings and green hair the color of Ferb, and has claimed to be dead to her original name and a Trans, its my fault.  She literally just told me that.  Supposedly we abused her and caused her mental illness.  It upset her when she wanted me to give her a gun and I replied I don't give guns to those with mental issues who can't look in the mirror and tell what gender they are and have more holes than a pin cushion in their face.  

She said her therapist said we abused her, so no telling what she claims.  

It makes sense to me.

Here we have little Susan - I mean Samuel - Jones. She - I mean he - was born with female genitalia, but now believes herself - I mean himself - to be a boy. Unfortunately she - he - it? - whatever the hell - has not been able to convince her/is/their/whatever 's innards, and so every 28 days it bleeds.

You wouldn't want little susie/sammy/leticia/kalunda/whatever to have to go to the girls room. That would be perverted - a boy going into the girls room.

17 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Or they continue to vote for the same douchebag types over and over and over. 
I used to think it’s Stockholm Stupidity…I mean, Syndrome. 

Too many people think that they can perpetually vote panem et circenses and not face any consequences.

Maybe if this crap about people not knowing what gender they are (sheesh I can hardly believe I just typed such a thing) its time we had a third bathroom available after Normal Male, Normal Female, Unsure.

6 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

The scary thing is it is going to get WORSE.

It's hard to fathom that half the country really thinks this way...SB

Yeah, it'll keep getting worse........

Gay couple sues fertility clinic because their child is a girl when they wanted boys (msn.com)

The couple alleges they spent around $300,000 for several rounds of IVF and the surrogate, and expect their costs to skyrocket because they still plan on having two boys in addition to their daughter.

Lesbian moms sue fertility clinic because their child is a boy, not a girl / LGBTQ Nation

People say, ‘Oh, he’s a boy, let him hit you,’ and all the camouflage and guns don’t help. It reinforces masculinity, and that’s a reminder of the assaults every time.”

1 hour ago, Rip Snorter said:

The flip side of cream rises is turds float.  We seem to be in an everyone is free to pee in the pool mode. 

It’s the gene pool that they’re peeing in!!  If you don’t believe it, take a look around!!

its truely going the wrong way - there is currently a quiet movement here to provide litter boxes in all school bathrooms - seems the "furries" are getting their way as well ,  im all for kids thinking but what happened to directing that thinking to a self sustaining future voter/taxpayer status ? 

ive been outspoken toward those that have expressed their feeling of being "offended" by every little tiny thing , but now im "OFFENDED" by all this BS 

Take a moment to consider the Ultimate Loser:

•  A male cuts off his Johnson to "be a woman"
•  Now has to sit down to pee
•  Eventually develops prostate cancer
•  Still has no clitoris
•  Pretends to get a period
•  Demands Tampax in the men's rest room
•  Wins at female sports events

After indulging his mental illness, he realizes he is not a woman at all.  
He is actually a kazoo that identifies as a giraffe.

Archived