SASS Wire Forum

WTB .22 Target rifle slightly used

Looking for a lightly used .22 target rifle. I know its non SASS, but thought I'd start with my cowboy friends first! My kids are shooting light rifle competitions that are in conjunction with highschool rodeo association.  Must weigh under 8.5lb when scoped up.  2lb minimum trigger pull, and be able to shoot dime size groups at 50yds.  (Gun we have just shoots half dollar groups)

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

TTT

I dont have one 4sale but   Ruger Precision  Rifle  should  work   great starter rifle for kids    that's what my grandkids use   6.8lb without scope

A lot of the old Marlins model 60 or 61 which ever one is the bolt action with micro grove barrel shoot incurable accurate and are not real expensive. Good luck

Where are you located?

This a bench rest .22 rifle made in Germany.

Rhoner Sportwaffer Wiesbach      16288                    22 LR              Bolt Action                  Blue 

USED      Rhoner Sportwaffer Wiesbach 22LR. An Anschutz competitor that was put out of  

business by Anschutz.  The barrel is 23.5", it has an adjustable trigger set at 8oz.  There are 

weights installed in the stock under the rail.  It shoots like an Anschutz Gun, is like new and 

`comes with a Tasco 24x scope.               $625.00 

Of course, that does not include shipping.

I also have several other Anschutz, but they are not cheap.  I would part with an Anschutz 64 Match or 54 Match.  I currently shoot a 54 Super match and a Suhl.

On this side of the river if you could find a Remington 40X or a Winchester 52, they are accurate rifles.

Archived