SASS Wire Forum

Not so Long Shot: Found! Thanks Johnny Meadows

Title says it all. I am looking to buy a Baikal SxS buttstock. My little Shyster's Revenge's pistol and rifle are already getting so much faster that his single shot H&R is really slowing him down so I am moving him to the Baikal double, like his daddy. I already have the gun, but since this is a gun he will grow into I'd like to have a full length stock to move it back to factory length as he grows into it. I have been looking all over the internet for a new buttstock and nothing is available. Numrich is sold out and I haven't found an aftermarket source for one. Since I plan on cutting it down to fit him I am not concerned if it is new, used, full length, already shortened, poor looking condition, or even cracked. His loads are so light that I could probable even take and repair an old stock that was pretty badly cracked and make it work. If anyone has one lying around please let me know.

Thanks,

JEL

Sold!! Thanks Johnny. How do you want the funds?

JEL

• John E. Law changed the title to Not so Long Shot: Found! Thanks Johnny Meadows
1 minute ago, Clem Moonshine said:

https://store.eaacorp.com/parts-request-form

This is the company who imports the Baikal…they do sell parts or they may just send you one…not sure

Thanks Clem. I tried that, it's been 10 days and they haven't replied. But Johnny had one for me that's perfect. 

JEL

2 hours ago, Clem Moonshine said:

https://store.eaacorp.com/parts-request-form

This is the company who imports the Baikal…they do sell parts or they may just send you one…not sure

I haven't been able to get many parts from them for years and half the time I got the wrong part,  but Baikal parts are becoming very scarce, so they are worth a try.

J.M.

Archived