SASS Wire Forum

2022 Hell on Wheels Stage Videos

Chief Rick

The following link will take you to my YouTube channel where I've posted POV videos of all 12 stages.

I went really slow so everyone could follow along. :ph34r::lol:

There is also a video of @Terry Lane, SASS #12257 and @Chuckwagon McTaggart shooting stage five. (Sometimes I get bonus footage when I forget to turn of the GoPro.)

19 minutes ago, Bullett Sass 19707 said:

Thanks for the video and I think I saw a clean match.  Congratulations.  Bullett 19707 

Yessir!

3 hours ago, Chief Rick said:

Yessir!

That dang Covid is still kicking my hind quarter after two months. I wanted to drive up Saturday to say hello but not enough energy to get there. Happy you were able to make HOW. DC

21 minutes ago, Diamond Curly SASS#57086 said:

That dang Covid is still kicking my hind quarter after two months. I wanted to drive up Saturday to say hello but not enough energy to get there. Happy you were able to make HOW. DC

Would have been great to see you but better to take care of yourself.  Take that vacation you've been trying to take.

We hope to be able to make it again next year.

Good shooting Chief, we've done many HOWs over the years and even back to when it was run by the Cheyenne Regulators, brought back good memories, to see the stages and range again.

Hopefully one day we can return when the world gets back to normal.

Plenty of movement  &  plenty of shotgun targets..love it !!

Loved this range & fond memories when there with the Cheyenne Regulators in '011...

On 7/7/2022 at 11:19 PM, Chuckwagon McTaggart said:

I'm just glad that you caught one of my better stages.  It was a pleasure to posse with you.

Same here!

Archived