SASS Wire Forum

We are off to a new adventure

My grandma told me when I was young, I was part gypsy and had to much wonder lust in me to stay put in one place very long. Well I guess she was right. Well boys and girls, the wife and I have decided to sell our house and buy a 5th wheel for full time living.  The wife and i have way to many place to see and things to do, before we take our dirt nap. we've lived in travel trailers before and I have about 15 years driving semi trucks so that parts easy, the hard part is down sizing to fit in the 5th wheel,lol.

Best wishes for this.
For us, this won't work... too many things we enjoy, require too much space to haul.

We figure for the price of a $70k truck, $6.80 diesel fuel, and the cost of the coach... we can stay in a whole lot of hotels.

Down sizing and packing is the only thing that is stressing  me out. 

We have a permanent  roost to go back to and call home, for when we get tired of traveling.

We are looking forward to our new life style and meeting some of you that I have talk to here in the saloon

Vaya con Dios!

3 hours ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

Drop by and shoot with us when you can . . . but for gosh sakes, DON'T DO IT DURING THE SUMMER!!  

Been a mite warm in these parts

We'll get down that way for sure in anything but summer lol. We have a son in Arizona, and one in New Mexico plus cousin in Kansas and oklahoma

Archived