Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Quitters


Recommended Posts

Just heard a news cast that two Democrat candidates ha dropped out of the upcoming race because  of "threats from Trump supporters" and decrying 'the attacks on our democracy"

 

No evidence that Mr. Trump was involved or know of the threat, and no evidence that he lent any support whatsoever to these alleged acts.

 

Also, no evidence whatsoever that these accusers know that WE DO NOT HAVE A DEMOCRACY.  We do have a democratic republic.

 

Also, there is NO Democratic Party in this country...or at least never did have in the past.  Their title was legally the DEMOCRAT (no "IC" on the end).

 

Finally, do we really want to elect cowards who will not take steps to face up these "threats", cooperate with officials to find and apprehend these criminals rather than admitting that the DC has made these things possible in the first place, and taking steps to get viable protection from police agencies at all levels?  (Assuming that those agencies haven't been defunded!)

 

To these so called candidates I have only one thing to say: "BOOHOO! I'm glad we won't have to see your gutless likes in our government any time soon."

 

 

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like they quit when they ran out of other people's money to run their campaign.   Being threatened makes them a victim and is a valid excuse in their little world for quitting.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Just heard a news cast that two Democrat candidates ha dropped out of the upcoming race because  of "threats from Trump supporters" and decrying 'the attacks on our democracy"

 

No evidence that Mr. Trump was involved or know of the threat, and no evidence that he lent any support whatsoever to these alleged acts.

 

Also, no evidence whatsoever that these accusers know that WE DO NOT HAVE A DEMOCRACY.  We do have a democratic republic.

 

Also, there is NO Democratic Party in this country...or at least never did have in the past.  Their title was legally the DEMOCRAT (no "IC" on the end).

 

Finally, do we really want to elect cowards who will not take steps to face up these "threats", cooperate with officials to find and apprehend these criminals rather than admitting that the DC has made these things possible in the first place, and taking steps to get viable protection from police agencies at all levels?  (Assuming that those agencies haven't been defunded!)

 

To these so called candidates I have only one thing to say: "BOOHOO! I'm glad we won't have to see your gutless likes in our government any time soon."

 

 

 

 

908ba47207d6c4c858cf89aba62fcba7.gif

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Feelings matter! B)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

They were chosen to make false accusations against the Republicans to try and hurt them. Where is the proof they were threatened?

Edited by Slapshot
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wal, shux.  Just let 'em go off somewhere and blither.  -_-

 

By the way ~ "the decrying 'the attacks on our democracy' " warrants attention.  Seriously.  Just take a look at Emperor Gavin's "commercials" that ran in Florida on Independence Day - he and his ilk are very slickly accusing their opposing party of acting exactly what they've been doing for some time.  <_<

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Wal, shux.  Just let 'em go off somewhere and blither.  -_-

 

By the way ~ "the decrying 'the attacks on our democracy' " warrants attention.  Seriously.  Just take a look at Emperor Gavin's "commercials" that ran in Florida on Independence Day - he and his ilk are very slickly accusing their opposing party of acting exactly what they've been doing for some time.  <_<

This has been going on for many years.

kR

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

...he and his ilk are very slickly accusing their opposing party of acting exactly what they've been doing for some time.  <_<

 

Right out of the Communist Manifesto playbook... Rules for Radicals or some such garbage.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

 

Right out of the Communist Manifesto playbook... Rules for Radicals or some such garbage.

Alinisky had some good ideas. 

 

I'm partial to Rule 5 and use it as often as possible on the Leftists.:rolleyes:

 

For some reason, they don't seem to appreciate it when I point out where I got the idea.;)

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

For some reason, they don't seem to appreciate it when I point out where I got the idea.;)

it's because those rules aren't for "you" they are rules for radicals...

...sheesh

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Chuck Steak said:

it's because those rules aren't for "you" they are rules for radicals...

...sheesh

Having no tattoos, man-buns or piercings, not wearing eyeliner and thinking that a man's version of getting a 'facial' involves a barber's chair, hot lather and a straight razor qualifies me as a radical these days.;)

Edited by Smuteye John SASS#24774
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.