SASS Wire Forum

Happy Independence Day

Pat Riot

Happy Independence Day everyone. :FlagAm:

I like to read the Declaration of Independence on this day and reflect on it and how the times sometimes mirror the time when our declaration was written. 

If you would like to read it it you can find it here. https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript

Happy 4th of July, my friends  :) :FlagAm:

Be safe and have a wonderful day with family and friends. 

Congratulations!

You've now been doing it right for 246 years.

Stay strong!

We need you in the world.

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Happy Independence Day everyone. :FlagAm:

I like to read the Declaration of Independence on this day and reflect on it and how the times sometimes mirror the time when our declaration was written. 

If you would like to read it it you can find it here. https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript

Happy 4th of July, my friends  :) :FlagAm:

Be safe and have a wonderful day with family and friends. 

Right back at ya Pard :FlagAm:

Going to derange.  There's some Redcoat steel at 200 yards that desperately need some Freedom. 

Happy Birthday, Murica!

16 hours ago, Uno Mas SASS #80082 said:

Going to derange.  There's some Redcoat steel at 200 yards that desperately need some Freedom. 

Happy Birthday, Murica!

Hmmm…so maybe that’s what my wife means when she says I am “deranged”…I am home from the range and she is acknowledging that. Cool! :D

Thanks Uno :D

may we all recall today , not just the celebration of our success but also the sacrifices of those that have preserved it for these nearly three centuries , it maywell be a long haul to maintain it as founded but we all know just how important that is - and how tenuous 

On 7/5/2022 at 2:05 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Hmmm…so maybe that’s what my wife means when she says I am “deranged”…I am home from the range and she is acknowledging that. Cool! :D

Thanks Uno :D

Calamity will tell me if/ when I need Recoil Therapy.  ;)

Archived