SASS Wire Forum

WTS Non-SASS Ruger MKII .22 SPF

187512438_rugerholster.thumb.JPG.a69bec6454c0c081a60808e968f25b52.JPG949811843_rugerboxwithdetails.thumb.JPG.351d9e5dff614c398e1ed5487ec3b8fb.JPG

A few week ago there was a thread about favorite .22's.  Made me look way in the back of the safe and I brought out this beauty.  MARK GOV'T TARGET MODEL, .22 Long Right Catalog No. MK-678G.  Blued 6 7/8" bull bbl.  My index card says that it was mfg. in 1992.  I bought it new around then with hopes of some Bullseye shooting but realized how much I disliked standing and punching little bitty holes in paper.  This fine example comes with 3 Ruger Mags, thumb saver loading helper,  original box, booklet, NRA card, plastic bag that the pistol was wrapped in, original shipping box w/serial # and Ruger Proof Target.  Price is $ 550.00 shipped and insured from my FFL to yours.  Thanks for lookin'.  C.W.  :)  

ruger target.JPG

ruger with clips.JPG

ruger.JPG

If you only lived in California I would take it!!!!!! Not on the DOJ Roster. Sure would of loved to have it. If it was here  we could of done business, just can't bring it in.

All The Beat

Jonny T

Jonny, I did live there from birth (47) until I visited Uncle Sam in 1966.  Then I was stationed there from late '73 until '77.  I know it don't count. There were not such nonsense when I lived there but NEVER again.  I am sorry you could be not allowed such a fine item   Stay Safe, C.W.  :)  :FlagAm: 

49 minutes ago, JONNY T. SASS 16453 said:

If you only lived in California I would take it!!!!!! Not on the DOJ Roster. Sure would of loved to have it. If it was here  we could of done business, just can't bring it in.

All The Beat

Jonny T

I would have beat you to it Jonny! I saw this minutes after he posted it. I had one years back but let someone talk me out it.

By the way, C.W. Knight is a straight shooter. His stuff has always been first rate in my experience.

My thanks to all that commented. Ethan if my old memory still serves  me right you & I did a little business maybe in the early 2000's.  I am sure that item was not any near as sinister as this high caliber MK II.  I do try very hard to give an accurate description of what I am trying to sell  And this is a real Gem.  Once more just in case somebody missed out before.  C.W :D  :FlagAm:

Archived