SASS Wire Forum

I had a very odd dream.

Last night, I had an odd dream.   Not my usual type of dreams and when I woke up I thought, "Well that was really goofy!" 

The dream was, that I was captivated by the thought that the word "PART" spelled backwards is "TRAP."  And "TRAP" backwards is "PART"  And it was very important to me that people know that. 

Then I woke up wondering where in the world did that come from????   I have no idea!!

5 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Last night, I had a odd dream.   Not my usual type of dreams and when I woke up I thought, "Well that was really goofy!" 

The dream was, that I was captivated by the thought that the word "PART" spelled backwards is "TRAP."  And "TRAP" backwards is "PART"  And it was very important to me that people know that. 

Then I woke up wondering where in the world did that come from????   I have no idea!!

But if you mix the letters up you would have a TARP to put over PART of your TRAP!

3 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

But if you mix the letters up you would have a TARP to put over PART of your TRAP!

But TARP spelled backwards is PRAT and if put at TARP over PART of my TRAP that would make me a PRAT.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prat

7 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

But TARP spelled backwards is PRAT and if put at TARP over PART of my TRAP that would make me a PRAT.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prat

No. One would only be a PRAT, if they didn't pay RAPT attention to the PART of the TRAP that has a TARP on it.:ph34r::D

Just now, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

I see covid is still around in the future!

image.png.dd2d5079f5d38a6a8674e34116d3ae30.png

That's actually a nun-nun-chee. In the future they use this to keep people from lying. In fact, it will be invented in 2023 in hopes of keeping Widder honest.

3 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

I see covid is still around in the future!

image.png.dd2d5079f5d38a6a8674e34116d3ae30.png

He's got a TARP over his TRAP and that PART makes him look like a PRAT in RAPT attention.

Birdgun,

its possible you're having Lesdystic dreams (dyslexic) and the whole time you were dreaming of 'PART & TRAP'

is because you had some bad gas and couldn't get rid of it.

..........Widder

Was plurality involved? You sure the true message isn’t regarding a STRAP or PARTS or TARPS? 

Or maybe foraging fish called SPRAT?

Have this checked out by a professional.

My weird dreams turned out to be  a symptom of PTSD.  I got some help for it and I still have some strange dreams but no longer those very troubling ones,  It made my life more comfortable.

Dreams are mental nonsense, some are kinda fun and some are almost terrifying! 

23 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Wait a minute.

I thought weird dreams was an Alpo thing.:D

Sometimes Alpo’s posts can give you bad dreams. I had one where he was chasing me down a rocky beach throwing books at me hollering, “What’s This mean. What’s this mean? “

ive had a lot of weird dreams , none of them involved trap and seldom did a part play a role but now that you planted the seed im wondering what it might grow into , im about to turn in i guess we will know in the morning - or middle of the night as it may be , 

Sweet Dreams, everyone.

MWUAAA HAA HAA 

In my dream last night :D:D:D

I have a question about old telephones. Not really all that old - 70/80s maybe. In my dream I was dialing an old phone where the dial was on the base and all the handset was was the mouthpiece and earpiece. A standard long distance number is 11 digits - 1-212-555-1212. This number was about 20 digits. And the phone kept sliding around on the table as I would dial. And I wondered if I were to unplug the handset from it, and plug the handset from a princess phone into the base (the princess phone, you may recall, had the dial on the handset between the earpiece and the mouthpiece) I could dial it on the handset.

I actually kind of like dialing a telephone. Nostalgic. But in that dream I sure wished that phone had a push button. :P

Archived