SASS Wire Forum

WTB canvas belts

Live in the south and discovered leather can be hot and heavy when you start sweating. 

So I'm looking to buy canvas cartridge belt for shotgun and pistol. 

And a independent gun belt made of canvas 

I know there are companies making them. But almost a half a year on backorder doesn't look good for a new shooter who "needs" something. I don't have backup rigs like others.

I'm a bigger tall guy. Belt is 42 but I know my current leather is 46 and is tight.

26 minutes ago, KidScott said:

Have you tried Wolfe's Ear equipment. He can make them for you . Had two made and really like them

Just emailed him to see about some items. Almost everyone is 6 months right now. And being new to SASS that pushes me to next year on any thing.

2 hours ago, Sebastian Blud said:

Live in the south and discovered leather can be hot and heavy when you start sweating. 

So I'm looking to buy canvas cartridge belt for shotgun and pistol. 

And a independent gun belt made of canvas 

I know there are companies making them. But almost a half a year on backorder doesn't look good for a new shooter who "needs" something. I don't have backup rigs like others.

I'm a bigger tall guy. Belt is 42 but I know my current leather is 46 and is tight.

I have a couple you can have for the cost of a small USPS flat rate box. I got them with a shot shell slide and don’t need. I got them from an OG SASS guy (three digit member) and they have been used and shot it but you can try they if you want. Let me know. 

4 hours ago, Mezcal Charlie said:

I have a couple you can have for the cost of a small USPS flat rate box. I got them with a shot shell slide and don’t need. I got them from an OG SASS guy (three digit member) and they have been used and shot it but you can try they if you want. Let me know. 

If SB isn't interested, I would like a try at these. Thanks

2 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

If SB isn't interested, I would like a try at these. Thanks

If I don’t hear by tomorrow before noon, they are yours. 

I saw that after I posted my response. I’ll send pics tomorrow. I’ll tell you now they don’t look shiny and new but they are canvas. 

13 hours ago, Sebastian Blud said:

Also anything I don't use I will pass on to others. Not going to stock pile anything. I'm here to enjoy the sport not collecting gear. So I will post items as I find them.

I'd be interested in any leftovers. I'm close to your waistline.

Go to a store that sell durable medical goods.  You can get a heavy duty canvas belt there.  They sell them to use as patient lifts so the buckle will not be very cowboy and it will be way too long. However you can easily modify one to suit your needs.  Cut the tongue off an old belt and attached it to the canvas with Chicago screws. On the other end use Chicago screws to attach the buckle buckle end of the same belt. 

At the very least it'll work until you can order one.

I have a canvas shotgun (12 ga) belt by San Pedro Tombstone Leather. It is size 50 (Fits down to 45 for sure as this is what I wore.) I have lost a bunch of weight so I don't use it..

$30 and I'll ship it to you.

SOLD TO CHOCTAW JACK

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

1 hour ago, Big Sage, SASS #49891 Life said:

I have a canvas shotgun (12 ga) belt by San Pedro Tombstone Leather. It is size 50 (Fits down to 45 for sure as this is what I wore.) I have lost a bunch of weight so I don't use it..

$30 and I'll ship it to you.

SOLD TO CHOCTAW JACK

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

Would of be what I needed.  Guess I miss my own post items now. My notifications aren't popping up anymore. Glad it found someone who needs it. Thanks for the offer.

Archived