SASS Wire Forum

You're only as young as you feel

I keep looking at this old, saggy, bald and grey haired old man in the mirror every morning when I shave and wonder where that dark haired, handsome devil I used to see got to.

Problem with that is when your old you feel old. You hurt, aches , pains, and don't move as good as you used to. Heck I want to feel young again but seems to be my holy grail thats just always out of reach.

7 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

I keep looking at this old, saggy, bald and grey haired old man in the mirror every morning when I shave .........

....... my cure for that is to stop shaving ..... look at all the time I've saved over the years ... (not that I did anything with it  ... :blush:)

.... a little boy was sitting in the gutter crying so I asked him what was wrong .......

..... he said "I can't do what the big boys do ....." ...........

I said "mooove over" then I sat there and started crying too ......   :(

My greatest ongoing affliction is losing things.  I'll be doing something and set something down, turn around and when I turn back it isn't there.  Not just little things, either.  I could lose a guitar in the kitchen..... and when I do find it I don't even remember being where it is when I lost it, and it's usually right in plain sight.  :wacko:

Got a cigar box of some special tools thats been missing for nearly two weeks now.

2 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

My greatest ongoing affliction is losing things.  I'll be doing something and set something down, turn around and when I turn back it isn't there.  Not just little things, either.  I could lose a guitar in the kitchen..... and when I do find it I don't even remember being where it is when I lost it, and it's usually right in plain sight.  :wacko:

Got a cigar box of some special tools thats been missing for nearly two weeks now.

Do more CAS shooting.  Seriously, the mental exercise under stress is really a good thing for all of us aging old guys. 

Archived