SASS Wire Forum

License plate

Alpo

Now I know that if you was to tell the police officer that the Trans Am that just went by had Georgia plates BAN-ONE, he can look that up and find out that it belonged to Beauregard Darble (or would it have been registered to Enos Burdett?)

But are they cross referenced? If you wanted to find the license number of car that was owned by Beauregard Darble (or Enos Burdett), could they do that?

There's a joke where someone gets his car stolen, but he probablyPROUDLY tells the police that he has the license number. This joke implies that the guy is a moron for taking down the license number of his own car.

But if all he knew was that it was a 1978 black Trans Am, registered in his name, would the cops be able to get the license number?

I have photographs on my phone of the license plates on both of my trucks. So if my truck ever got stolen I could show that picture to the police officer and say "that's the license plate". That just seems like an intelligent thing to do.

otto kept spelling Mr. Burdett's first name "anus".

I have come to the conclusion that not only is otto an idiot, he is also a pervert.

10 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Now I know that if you was to tell the police officer that the Trans Am that just went by had Georgia plates BAN-ONE, he can look that up and find out that it belonged to Beauregard Darble (or would it have been registered to Enos Burdett?)

But are they cross referenced? If you wanted to find the license number of car that was owned by Beauregard Darble (or Enos Burdett), could they do that?

There's a joke where someone gets his car stolen, but he probablyPROUDLY tells the police that he has the license number. This joke implies that the guy is a moron for taking down the license number of his own car.

But if all he knew was that it was a 1978 black Trans Am, registered in his name, would the cops be able to get the license number?

I have photographs on my phone of the license plates on both of my trucks. So if my truck ever got stolen I could show that picture to the police officer and say "that's the license plate". That just seems like an intelligent thing to do.

otto kept spelling Mr. Burdett's first name "anus".

I have come to the conclusion that not only is otto an idiot, he is also a pervert.

You're right, Otto is a pervert! Every time I type my club name Pemi....., Otto changes it to Penis..:huh:

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

Hmm, never wondered if the Banditmobile was registered to Big Enos. 

Come to think of it, Big Enos had Little Enos give Bandit money for the car - "speedy car", more money, "speedier than that", MORE money - so most likely the car was registered in Bandit's name.

Archived