SASS Wire Forum

AA shotshell sighting

The local Sportsman's Warehouse got in some AA trap loads and, for the first time in almost two years, some Featherlites (Low Noise, Low Recoil).  The price was $14.00 a box.  The AA trap loads are in the box commemorating the NILO shooting range which was founded by the Olin Corporation 70 years ago.

IMG_2329.thumb.jpg.e4e7a89d7e29382fdc1aa9e4b64c6315.jpg

1 hour ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

The local Sportsman's Warehouse got in some AA trap loads and, for the first time in almost two years, some Featherlites (Low Noise, Low Recoil).  The price was $14.00 a box.  The AA trap loads are in the box commemorating the NILO shooting range which was founded by the Olin Corporation 70 years ago.

IMG_2329.thumb.jpg.e4e7a89d7e29382fdc1aa9e4b64c6315.jpg

The Sportsman's Warehouse in Murfreesboro, Tennessee has Featherlites (Low Noise, Low Recoil) also, no STS though. 

Randy

Did they have .410? Last time I saw AAs in .410 they were $29 a box. :blink:

It was the exact reason why I developed an ultra super lite 12ga load for my little guy. It was Waaay cheaper.

JEL

I suppose nobody wants to hear when I first started shooting Trap, Winchester AA went for $4/box.

About 20 years ago.

Just for giggles, I went to the Sportsman's Warehouse website, and lo, our local store (30 miles) showed you could order AA 12 ga LRLN shotshells for in-store pick up. $13.99/box.  Got some.  There was nothing on the shelves.  Went back to see if I could order more, but they were "out of stock."  Could get more if I were willing to drive 75-90 miles.  I'm not.  Moral:  It doesn't hurt to check, and it may pay off.  SB

19 hours ago, Doc Hurd #12379 said:

Local Walmart had some low recoil AA 12.00/box.

Our Walmart had a few with a 2 box per day limit, Sportsman’s Warehouse had them $13.99 a box with no limit.. 

Randy

Archived